Zurdo Ramirez vs Barrera & Jojo Díaz vs Fortuna July 9th DAZN

Meh. Berrera didn't look stellar the last time he fought and it was a century ago.

Lol wut...

Sully is shot
I guess that's the point, must be just a stay busy fight to look good before getting his title shot.

Lamb to the slaughter

Meh. Berrera didn't look stellar the last time he fought and it was a century ago.
Which was against Jesse hart.
Zordu already beat that guy twice and has his number. No need to fight him again.

Zurdo doing Zurdo things. If he wins he doesn't deserve a title shot, he pulled out of a fight that would have put him on a collision course with Beterbiev and before that i remember him pulling out of the Alvarez fight too when that was a title eliminator.

I guess he's given up on 130 then, interesting. I wonder who gets the vacant IBF fight now... they should elevate the Fuzile-Ward match on the 29th to be for the title since they're #4 and #5 on the IBF rankings.

JoJo is going to try and walk Fortuna down at the heaviest weight he's ever fought at. I respect JoJo's willingness to jump in and fight anyone but this one doesn't feel right to me.

I’m actually interested in this. Zurdo by UD I’m sure, but Sullivan Barrera isn’t a bad name at all to have on your win resume

Barrera isn’t great but he isn’t easy to beat and definitely hard to finish. Not a great fight but this could be good for Zurdo if he makes it look easy and even knocks him out.

still sounds like a boring UD for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back