News ZipRecruiter is UFC's newest sponsor

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.ufc.com/news/ziprecruit...s-contender-series-select-ufc-pay-view-events

As the Goof once said, "This isn't a career, but an opportunity." - Now the UFC will be working with ZipRecruiter to help people find their next job.

THROUGH NEW UFC PARTNERSHIP, ZIPRECRUITER STRIVES TO HELP A NEW WAVE OF JOB SEEKERS FIND THEIR NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Leading online employment marketplace ZipRecruiter today announced its new partnership with UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization. The partnership allows ZipRecruiter to share its innovative technology, which streamlines and eases the job search process, with UFC’s millions of fans. ZipRecruiter will serve as the official sponsor for events including Dana White’s Contender Series (DWCS) on ESPN+, select Pay-Per-Views, and other UFC live events.

“More than half of Americans are considering new employment, and we know the job search process can be daunting. At ZipRecruiter we operate like a personal recruiter, supporting job seekers by curating opportunities for them to consider and even going so far as to pitch them as a potential candidate to employers where they would be a great fit.,” said ZipRecruiter CEO and co-founder Ian Siegel. “We’re excited to connect with UFC’s fanbase, and anyone who is ready to land their next great opportunity.”

I would rather see more adds like tyrons "man wipes" sponsorship

Its funny how the UFC has plenty of sponsors, yet fighters dont get exactly top money, only Venum pays them, what about crypto.com or this one? i think some have individual deals with monster but that sounds like one of those that only pay the UFC and not the fighters.

Aaaaaaaand the fighters get zero from this deal. Seriously fuck the UFC

https://www.ufc.com/news/ziprecruit...s-contender-series-select-ufc-pay-view-events

As the Goof once said, "This isn't a career, but an opportunity." - Now the UFC will be working with ZipRecruiter to help people find their next job.

THROUGH NEW UFC PARTNERSHIP, ZIPRECRUITER STRIVES TO HELP A NEW WAVE OF JOB SEEKERS FIND THEIR NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Leading online employment marketplace ZipRecruiter today announced its new partnership with UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization. The partnership allows ZipRecruiter to share its innovative technology, which streamlines and eases the job search process, with UFC’s millions of fans. ZipRecruiter will serve as the official sponsor for events including Dana White’s Contender Series (DWCS) on ESPN+, select Pay-Per-Views, and other UFC live events.

“More than half of Americans are considering new employment, and we know the job search process can be daunting. At ZipRecruiter we operate like a personal recruiter, supporting job seekers by curating opportunities for them to consider and even going so far as to pitch them as a potential candidate to employers where they would be a great fit.,” said ZipRecruiter CEO and co-founder Ian Siegel. “We’re excited to connect with UFC’s fanbase, and anyone who is ready to land their next great opportunity.”
Very sensible. After all, the UFC is just an opportunity.

Is there anything Ziprecuiter doesn't sponsor? I hear their damn ads everywhere

Also they need to get red goof doing some commercials for them.

"Do you wanna be a fuckin' accountant?"

I’ve only heard them on Ben Shapiro’s show, they must pay him a lot though, he doesn’t shut up about them

Not Shapiro’s, but they show up contatsntly on a pair of fantasy football podcasts I listen to as well as those mid video YouTube ads that deserve to rot in hell

Back