Zionist Bill Maher owned on his own show....

That guy is a braindead libtard. Maher is right Islam is a disease as is all religion

And LOL at this guy claiming that western interference is the root cause of Islamic problems. Please!

And in b4 Islamic apologist. Oh and I say this as someone who calls Israel out all the time. You have to be insane to believe that Israel is the sole cause for all Middle Eastern instability or that America is. I guess people fail to remember how Islamic countries responded to the creation of Israel? They were so upset they seized Jewish assets, attacked them and kicked them out of their nations. I mean the actions of a few elitist and the UN decision to create the Zionist state is not an excuse for Muslim governments to expel powerless innocent Jews.

But wait! In b4 someone posts Noam Chomsky who always sees a CIA conspiracy behind everything!

That guy is a braindead libtard. Maher is right Islam is a disease as is all religion

And LOL at this guy claiming that western interference is the root cause of Islamic problems. Please!

Try thinking for yourself man

He opened a history book, you should try it.

Greenwald is full of crap. There are more than two dozen countries in the Middle East. Most citizens in them had never seen an American soldier in uniform in their countries until after 9/11, and some countries still haven't seen them.

Our money propped up Mubarak? Then how does that explain the lack of democracy in Middle Eastern countries we never sent any money to?

We cause illiberalism in the Middle East? How does our generic militarism cause Arabs and other Middle Easterners to beat and oppress their women, marry their cousins, and kill gays?

But of course US and other Zionist interests playing games in the middle east is a big part of the problem.

You could say the Islamic regions are prone to extremism, and then start hitting them with sticks. It's like they rile them up on purpose, or just don't care.

I was listening to JRE with an ex-Muslim and his response to Joe Rogan (who used the same argument as Glenn here) was that even though America does evil shit, you can't call America more evil than some of these places and the best way to demonstrate that would be to compare what other countries would do wth America's money and military strength compared to what we already have done.

Obviously American intervention isn't helping but we can't take all the blame and as the same guest pointed out - They use scripture to justify violence so obviously Islam has something to do with it

Can't we take the middle ground that doesnt blame evil America for everything like Greenwald is doing there but also holds Islam accountable like Maher tries to do?

I have and I have heard all the extreme leftist arguments which excuse Islam as a problem.

Putting the Shah in power was a good decision and I have not met any Iranians to this day that dislikes the Shah. One of the worst decisions was Jimmy Carter not saving the Shah from being overthrown.

Greenwald is full of crap. There are more than two dozen countries in the Middle East. Most citizens in them had never seen an American soldier in uniform in their countries until after 9/11, and some countries still haven't seen them.

Our money propped up Mubarak? Then how does that explain the lack of democracy in Middle Eastern countries we never sent any money to?

We cause illiberalism in the Middle East? How does our generic militarism cause Arabs and other Middle Easterners to beat and oppress their women, marry their cousins, and kill gays?

Exactly. If we go down the list of Islamic nations and how Islam as a religion has behaved since its inception it all points to the IDEOLOGY being a problem. The only place where Islam can semi function is in advanced nations with intelligent people who practice it 'culturally' but are not strict interpreters.

Last edited:
Then how does that explain the lack of democracy in Middle Eastern countries we never sent any money to?

All dictators in the middle east, friendly to the US have been bought. Those who are not friendly are removed. Oldest trick in the political book.

Your last paragraph describes what is going on in the deep south of the USA as well as most parts of the world. Nothing to do with the discussion here.

Have you seen his interview with Netanyahu? sends shivers down my spine.

Oh let's not forget Jon Stewart

4998767097_e804ed9bf5.jpg

*cough* Israel *cough*

Have you seen his interview with Netanyahu? sends shivers down my spine.

Netenyahu is a scary fanatic. His lead of radical zionists stealing land in the west bank is just as scary as the islamic boogyman.

Published on May 11, 2013

this is old.

and yes, anyone who debates a lot is going to get "owned" a decent amount of times.

Netenyahu is a scary fanatic. His lead of radical zionists stealing land in the west bank is just as scary as the islamic boogyman.

But what is the "Islamic boogyman" exactly? The militant groups in the ME and across the world aren't monolithic. They have different grievances and objectives, which should tell anyone pondering the subject, something.

But what is the "Islamic boogyman" exactly? The militant groups in the ME and across the world aren't monolithic. They have different grievances and objectives, which should tell anyone pondering the subject, something.

I know, i was being facetious when responding to that guy here who thinks like Bill Maher and blames everything on Islam.

And in b4 Islamic apologist. Oh and I say this as someone who calls Israel out all the time. You have to be insane to believe that Israel is the sole cause for all Middle Eastern instability or that America is. I guess people fail to remember how Islamic countries responded to the creation of Israel? They were so upset they seized Jewish assets, attacked them and kicked them out of their nations. I mean the actions of a few elitist and the UN decision to create the Zionist state is not an excuse for Muslim governments to expel powerless innocent Jews.

But wait! In b4 someone posts Noam Chomsky who always sees a CIA conspiracy behind everything!

Can you blame him for "seeing CIA conspiracies behind everything"? The CIA has been behind or helped carry out coups and assassination's on multiple democratically elected leaders. They even planned to commit attacks on US citizens. These are not conspiracy theories, but historical facts.

But of course US and other Zionist interests playing games in the middle east is a big part of the problem.

Correct, but many won't admit this. Jews will certainly never admit it. They have managed to pull the wool over our eyes.

Do you ever hear the voices from Jews who are against Zionist aggression in Palestine? Did you know the federal reserve is not government own, but owned by the Rothschild jews? Did you know what jews constitute 2% of the American population but are over 35% in the US congress?

This is all part of the problem, as they have a direct interest in what is happening in the middle east.

All dictators in the middle east, friendly to the US have been bought. Those who are not friendly are removed. Oldest trick in the political book.

Since the U.S. has numerous beneficial relationships with wealthy democracies all around the world - from East Asia to Eastern Europe, from the tip of Latin America to Iceland - you're going to have to explain why the U.S. needs to promote tyrannical governments in the Middle East.

Your last paragraph describes what is going on in the deep south of the USA as well as most parts of the world. Nothing to do with the discussion here.

Yeah, show me where this is happening down south:

1421438212562.cached.jpg

Show me:

stoningDM_468x406.jpg

Show me:

isis-executions-1-v2.jpg

You're retarded if you think this happens in the American south. Or if it has anything to do with American militarism.

Correct, but many won't admit this. Jews will certainly never admit it. They have managed to pull the wool over our eyes.

Do you ever hear the voices from Jews who are against Zionist aggression in Palestine? Did you know the federal reserve is not government own, but owned by the Rothschild jews? Did you know what jews constitute 2% of the American population but are over 35% in the US congress?

This is all part of the problem, as they have a direct interest in what is happening in the middle east.

Yes of course there are always bigger plays going on not based on any sense of morality, and self serving private monied interests are the driving forces. People jump to protect 'their team' but these private interests would throw us all under the bus in a heart beat.

Criticizing foreign intervention as a factor AND Islamic fundamentalism seams the reasonable position to me.

Since the U.S. has numerous beneficial relationships with wealthy democracies all around the world - from East Asia to Eastern Europe, from the tip of Latin America to Iceland - you're going to have to explain why the U.S. needs to promote tyrannical governments in the Middle East.

3 words: Oil, Israeli interests, the military industrial complex gets rich from the wars.

These 3 interest groups control America. Bush was an oil guy, saudi arabia does all the bad shit you are talking about that that is just fine...isn't it.

2% of the jewish population in the USA, yet over 35 % are in congress, and Jewish Rothschild owns the US federal reserve, not the government...google AIPAC...you will die for Israel whether you like it or not....

The military industrial complex made trillions from the wars.

Last edited:
Back