Zimmerman gonna Zimmerman

'They didn't have time to investigate his story... within 4 hours.'

Breaking news from Hollywood Nicky.

Also, can someone back him up that Zimmerman was home in 4 hours? I know he was released the same night.

you don't find it in any way odd that a guy who killed an unarmed minor after ignoring 911 dispatch was home quicker than someone arrested for curfew?

you zimmerman defenders are just insane people.

I think it will take Zimmerman threatening to take over the world before his defenders realize -- something is seriously wrong with this guy.

world_war_z.jpg

you don't find it in any way odd that a guy who killed an unarmed minor after ignoring 911 dispatch was home quicker than someone arrested for curfew?

you zimmerman defenders are just insane people.

You obviously missed my first post of the thread. I said they should throw the book at him for his recent run-ins with the law.

And you're changing the subject. Can anyone confirm by the timeline that Zimmerman was home in literally 4 hours?

You obviously missed my first post of the thread. I said they should throw the book at him for his recent run-ins with the law.

And you're changing the subject. Can anyone confirm by the timeline that Zimmerman was home in literally 4 hours?

this should be an easy search. but you know he was let go that night, which should be bad enough.

I think it will take Zimmerman threatening to take over the world before his defenders realize -- something is seriously wrong with this guy.

After all the shit ZimZam has pulled most of his defenders are now using the tatic, that ZimZam is not a good guy, but when he killed, Errr I mean defended himself from that monster TM, he was innocent. He has a right to protect himself, from TM vicious ground game.

The thing is the only story we know about the events has been told by ZimZam.

The ZimZam apologists are on the same level of the people who cheered outside the courthouse when they announced OJ was innocent.

It's good to see that so many people are still rustled by him.

oo ee oo ah ah, Zim Zam, walla walla bing bang

It's good to see that so many people are still rustled by him.

He definitely brings the rustles. I'm fairly right wing, especially when it comes to defence of the person and use of force issues, but that guy instigated a situation and when met with resistance used a loophole to get away with killing someone. That isn't cool. And since then he just keeps going.

wiki says 5, but still, point taken.

think about that, you kill an unarmed minor after 911 dispatch tells you not to follow and you are home in 4-5 hours. that's just insane and it's a clear sign the police assumed martin was a thug, they just completely bought the word of the killer.

He definitely brings the rustles. I'm fairly right wing, especially when it comes to defence of the person and use of force issues, but that guy instigated a situation and when met with resistance used a loophole to get away with killing someone. That isn't cool. And since then he just keeps going.

i support cc laws and oc laws, and i'm all for the right to defend yourself, but zimmerman, this guy created the situation, absolutely instigated the whole thing.

think about that, you kill an unarmed minor after 911 dispatch tells you not to follow and you are home in 4-5 hours. that's just insane and it's a clear sign the police assumed martin was a thug, they just completely bought the word of the killer.

Had Zimmerman been stopping a crime and this was the result I would likely have different feelings, but as I've said before he instigated the whole situation. And as you've said, after being told not to. Him and OJ, they got away with it. Like OJ, shit will catch up to him.

5 hours would be considered 'bad enough' if he was ever formally arrested that night, but he wasn't.

they can detain for 72 hours without charging while they run an actual invetigation, that's the law, they chose to believe his entire bs story. who would think the killer was lying i guess. awesome police work.

they can detain for 72 hours without charging while they run an actual invetigation, that's the law, they chose to believe his entire bs story. who would think the killer was lying i guess. awesome police work.

Yes, they should have kept him there the entire 72 hours while going over the scene over.... and over... and over..... and over....

Btw Nicky, have you seen the area that the 'crime scene' was in? It was remarkaboy simple. It wasn't spread out over a huge area, they weren't looking for dropped weapons, DNA examinations, scouting for witnesses.... blah blah blah. If that scene wasn't fully processed within 5 hours, it'd show the cops to be incompetent.

And yes, it would have been nice to have the cops constantly analyzing the scene over and over and ov3r again. But during those 3 days, that keans there'd be fewer cops on the beat to keep more white hispanic men from killing other unarmed black kids, because after it was discovered one got away with it, that'd mean dozens could.

Like I said before that guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

You sure they can detain up to 72 hours in a stand your ground state? I've read that it basically ties the hands of police investigating these cases.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...and-your-ground-law-trayvon-martin/55208980/1
Roman, of the Urban Institute, says the Phoenix shooting is a prime example of the trouble with stand-your-ground laws. He says police can't arrest the shooter and question him in detail, even though interviews are critical in cases like this.

I'm no fan of Zimmerman and think he is guilty of manslaughter. I just think the DA really blew it (maybe on purpose?) with trying to make it about racially profiling and going for murder charges. But I don't find fault with the way police handled this case when the stand your ground laws really make it difficult on investigators.

And ya, I know they didn't use stand your ground during the trial.

The ZimZam apologists are on the same level of the people who cheered outside the courthouse when they announced OJ was innocent.

Exactly. They're both equally shameful and make me sick.

You sure they can detain up to 72 hours in a stand your ground state? I've read that it basically ties the hands of police investigating these cases.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...and-your-ground-law-trayvon-martin/55208980/1

I'm no fan of Zimmerman and think he is guilty of manslaughter. I just think the DA really blew it (maybe on purpose?) with trying to make it about racially profiling and going for murder charges. But I don't find fault with the way police handled this case when the stand your ground laws really make it difficult on investigators.

And ya, I know they didn't use stand your ground during the trial.

pretty sure its 3 days and they don't even have to let you see a lawyer, i have a friend who had this happen and he got kicked loose on the 3rd day. and agree, they never should have gone for murder, but that near all white jury in FL were shown pictures of martin looking"thugish" and that's all it took. the defense put martin on trial using facebook pics and the da did a terrible job.

George Zimmerman won't be prosecuted on aggravated assault and domestic violence charges for an incident involving his girlfriend earlier this month, the Florida State Attorney's Office said Friday. The office said it reviewed reports and statements provided after Zimmerman's arrest on Jan. 9 and determined no formal charges should be filed. State Attorney Phil Archer said in a statement that "the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further."

Police say Zimmerman threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend during the alleged assault at his Lake Mary home. His lawyer told reporters that while the 31-year-old "has not been lucky with the ladies," he has also had a "rough time" since he was acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2013.

Zimmerman made bail after his arrest and was scheduled to appear in court in February. Prosecutors said the victim refused to attend a first scheduled meeting after the incident, and that she denied Zimmerman ever threw a bottle at her or that she was fearful of him as police claimed. She also said she didn't want to proceed with the case.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...erman-after-aggravated-assault-arrest-n296811

cant-flim-flam-the-zim-zam-meme.jpg

Back