Zimmerman blame the government for racism

Well he definitely has a point . It's crazy how the media distorted all the facts and everyone had already made up their mind before they knew any real facts

This is true...no denying it.

The Media did fan the racial flames very effectively. It was almost impressive how they trolled the hell out of the American public.

and look...we're still talking about it.

We'll include you in the video next time.

Do you want me to to grow the mustache or do you guys got that covered? Oh, and one of you two are going to have to bring the lube though, my 55g drums are to hard to move around.

"What the fuck is the matter with all of you? An unarmed child was shot by an Afro-Peruvian, man!"

News Alert: This computer simulation shows clearly that Zimmerninja was fighting off an attack from a pirate skeleton - NOT Trayvon Martin.

zimmerman-2.jpg

This computer simulation shows clearly that Zimmerninja was fighting off an attack from a pirate skeleton - NOT Trayvon Martin.

zimmerman-2.jpg

Spoiler tag that shit son! I have Walking Dead on DVR and haven't watched last episode yet.

Didn't the media edit tapes to make it seem like he said something racist? not govt but media.
Either way, Zimmerman is a weird, creepy guy. I always thought he had some mental illness

The msm in general also decided to show pictures of trayvon martin as a kid and a mug shot of george. They didnt have to show the pictures trayvon posted of himself smoking weed, but they could have shown him as the 6 foot plus tall guy that he was.

Also, did they create that simulation using The Sims and Minecraft technology?

just noticed that zim zim is barefoot for some reason.

He must have tried the old Billy Jack "Uh-oh. Now you're going to make me have to take off my shoes," hapkido demonstration.

I agreed with the verdict in his case, but his behavior since has shown that it was likely that he was at fault, so he should STFU and count his blessings.

"What the fuck is the matter with all of you? An unarmed child was shot by an Afro-Peruvian, man!"

News Alert: This computer simulation shows clearly that Zimmerninja was fighting off an attack from a pirate skeleton - NOT Trayvon Martin.

zimmerman-2.jpg
They even made Zimmerman white in the simulation.

What facts - other than the only surviving witness account? Kill the other guy with no witnesses and any story you tell becomes fact it seems.

I always laugh when right wingers say Barack HUSSEIN Obama.....they never used to say George Walker Bush when just mentioning his name. Why emphasize on the Hussein lol

Race did play a role in this case, it's why Zimmerman was able to kill an unarmed minor and be home in about 4 hours.

Well they had to let him go sometime.

As to why he only spent 5 hours in custody? It was because it looked like a fairly clear case of self defense.

Things that may have led the cops to believe GZ wasn't Charlie Manson:

1) GZ had already called 911 & made arrangements to meet a patrol car.
2) Cops showed up and found TM on the ground and GZ with facial contusions, cuts, and wet grass on his back.
3) Cops interviewed potential witnesses in the area (including Jon Good).
4) Detectives at the police department interrogated GZ with a Voice Stress Analyzer (which are bullshit of course)

Sometimes I feel like I was the only person that watched the trial.

Last edited:
Sexual predator, killer and hero of the right wing. Go figure.

zimmerman-2.jpg

Zimmerman in this picture looks way too white.

I thought Zimmerman is half white, half mexicant

Zimmerman in this picture looks way too white.

I thought Zimmerman is half white, half mexicant

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mexicant

A Mexicant is a person of Mexican descent who won’t work hard and is often seen goofing off and being lazy. Combination of Mexican and the contraction can’t.

I recall you saying you were a LA cop. And you use racial slurs? I guess you don't profile people either, based on their race.....

Who am I kidding?

#Copthings

Back