Zimmerman banned from Twitter for posting. . .

1433584477545.gif

As white as these hombres. Well, a few shades darker than many of these crackers.

damn and I always thought cops putting hispanics down as white to skew statistics was an SJW conspiracy tinfoil.

http://kxan.com/investigative-story/texas-troopers-ticketing-hispanics-motorists-as-white/

Whenever I hear the name Heather I can't help but think of a hot blue eyed blonde with big 80s hair and fashion.

Same. Heather Thomas always springs to mind. Can't help it.

Same. Heather Thomas always springs to mind. Can't help it.

For me its usually her and/or Locklear but I swear a disproportionate amount of girls named Heather that I've met irl have been hot blue eyed blondes with long hair and legs. I can't remember the last time I met a Heather who was a Boise dime.

lol this guy is the gift that just keeps on giving.

1433584477545.gif

As white as these hombres. Well, a few shades darker than many of these crackers.

Haha, his name is Gwen. I wouldn't laugh in his face, though. Rape with a firearm is serious business. Does that mean he raped someone at gunpoint or raped them with his firearm? Both frightening, the latter considerably more so.

Probably a hooker.

Unless some white supremacy groups have been giving him a ton of money from their coffers, I doubt he could afford a hooker that looks that well put together. Anything Zim cuold afford would look like it was scraped off the side of a Florida highway with a spatula.

For me its usually her and/or Locklear but I swear a disproportionate amount of girls named Heather that I've met irl have been hot blue eyed blondes with long hair and legs. I can't remember the last time I met a Heather who was a Boise dime.

I was going to mention Locklear as well. It's odd how some names just seem to fit people. I can't recall any ugly Heathers, beautiful Gertrudes, cool guys named Todd, or manly Aidens. It seems if you name your kid George(s) you'll have a boy with a few screws loose. Lol

Anyone find unedited pics of this particular Heather? You know, to further my research on appropriately named women.

Who would win in a gun fight between Oscar Pistorious and George Zimmerman?

fail.gif

For many people, the objection towards guilty verdict was based on the fact that during the case there just wasn't enough evidence to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that it was a murder or homicide and not self defense. And the fact that a guilty verdict based on public desire for the trial to go one way or the other would set dangerous precedents for other accused citizens. Not about the fact that Zimmerman was anything other than a monstrous tool. In a way, it was about our rights when we are accused of crimes, not that shithead's.

I wonder if he trolls internet forums.

Whenever I hear the name Heather I can't help but think of a hot blue eyed blonde with big 80s hair and fashion.

That's weird. In real life every Heather I know it's a freaking head case and/or whore

Point to where his defenders are.

I love it. The guy is a mental wackaloon. And the people who defend him are either crazier or just as equally crazy as he is.

I cannot wait to read the headline "Zimmerman shot in the head and killed"

He's been on borrowed time for years now. I cannot wait to smile when they find him floating in the Everglades.

And to think he's allowed to own guns and we have people defending Americas gun laws. He is one straw away from a murdeoous rampage.

Point to where his defenders are.

I love it. The guy is a mental wackaloon. And the people who defend him are either crazier or just as equally crazy as he is.

I cannot wait to read the headline "Zimmerman shot in the head and killed"

He's been on borrowed time for years now. I cannot wait to smile when they find him floating in the Everglades.

And to think he's allowed to own guns and we have people defending Americas gun laws. He is one straw away from a murdeoous rampage.
I'd be willing to bet he records the whole thing on his phone too!

This guy has done the opposite of what most people who avoid a murder charge do. It is like it has encouraged the guy to push the envelope every chance he can.

I was going to mention Locklear as well. It's odd how some names just seem to fit people. I can't recall any ugly Heathers, beautiful Gertrudes, cool guys named Todd, or manly Aidens. It seems if you name your kid George(s) you'll have a boy with a few screws loose. Lol

Anyone find unedited pics of this particular Heather? You know, to further my research on appropriately named women.
It is interesting. Of course I'm sure to some extent there's some cognitive bias at play here like selective memory of Heathers or projecting qualities onto people once we hear their name but nonetheless its fascinating.
That's weird. In real life every Heather I know it's a freaking head case and/or whore
That's not mutually exclusive to being a hot blue eyed blonde though.

That's not mutually exclusive to being a hot blue eyed blonde though.

It's an added bonus if you ask me.

The headcase label seems to be on point as applied to ZimZams ex as well.

The numerous death threats and the torrent of abuse unleashed by the media probably turned him into a crackpot. He was a decent Obama-voting Hispanic before Trayvon busted his face open and he had to defend himself. Poor guy. The media's desperate attempts to turn it into a racial matter, including the NBC fabricating evidence and Obama dreaming about having a juvenile delinquent as a son turned the poor guy into a republican.

LMAO.

Zim got the ban hammer.

Back