News Zhang vs Rose in the works, UFC 261

Winner?

• Total voters
Rose can really fight. She’s not the strongest mentally outside the cage but in the cage she’s one of my favorites
Mine too! Her striking is so fluid and fun to watch. I love watching Rose fight, I’lol be stoked when this becomes official.

It’s a matter of perspective. I suppose.
Rose likely wants high dollar for a title fight. Thing is, she’s not the champ, she’s the challenger. Take the lower pay for the title fight, while negotiating for good pay once you win.

Rose likely wants high dollar for a title fight. Thing is, she’s not the champ, she’s the challenger. Take the lower pay for the title fight, while negotiating for good pay once you win.
But she was the champ, and she's a pretty big name. Unless her price was outta this world, it was most likely fair, imo

Yeah, but Rose is a big name in her own right. Probably more than Zhang at this point. What do you think she’s worth? 350K?

Finally.

Picking Weili to win, but won't mind if Rose wins it coz I like her too. Hope it turns out to be another exciting fight!

>the year is 2048
>MMA media: 'Zhang vs Rose nearly signed!'

'We finally got it this time, well, I think' Dana White Jr said. 'My father was always hopeful about this before he passed away in the great Google-Disney war of 2031 but I think this time we finally coaxed Rose out of her shell'. Sources have reported that a proviso to allow Namajunas to commune with her emotional support transdog in the cage between rounds was the final stumbling block.

White Jr confirmed Carla Esparza's minders in the Huntingdon Beach Nursing Home were on standby to drag her to the cage if a substitute is needed. 'It's been tough for Carla not having fought since 2019 for reasons I can't get into now, but we think she's still got it, her minders say she's not even blinking at the hellacious zimmerframe workouts they're putting her through, and we've told her we have a slot ready for her if she just waits a little longer' White Jr said, before adding to the thronging reporters, '...you fucking goofs'.

President Covington went public on Twitter3.0 to express support for Namajunas, hoping to 'finally repatriate this precious piece of treasure from those commie animals and make America great again (really this time, trust me guys)'.

>the year is 2048
>MMA media: 'Zhang vs Rose nearly signed!'

'We finally got it this time, well, I think' Dana White Jr said. 'My father was always hopeful about this before he passed away in the great Google-Disney war of 2031 but I think this time we finally coaxed Rose out of her shell'. Sources have reported that a proviso to allow Namajunas to commune with her emotional support transdog in the cage between rounds was the final stumbling block.

White Jr confirmed Carla Esparza's minders in the Huntingdon Beach Nursing Home were on standby to drag her to the cage if a substitute is needed. 'It's been tough for Carla not having fought since 2019 for reasons I can't get into now, but we think she's still got it, her minders say she's not even blinking at the hellacious zimmerframe workouts they're putting her through, and we've told her we have a slot ready for her if she just waits a little longer' White Jr said, before adding to the thronging reporters, '...you fucking goofs'.

President Covington went public on Twitter3.0 to express support for Namajunas, hoping to 'finally repatriate this precious piece of treasure from those commie animals and make America great again (really this time, trust me guys)'.
how long did this take you?

Rose all the way. I think technically she is the better striker plus she is better on the ground. Weili has the power advantage and could potentially try to target Rose's legs. If Rose can avoid both those aspects I think she should win this

It Usman can get 500k then so can Rose.
I sure as hell enjoy watching her more. But Usman is a champ, Rose isn’t. I think 350-375K is fair for Rose. We’ll see what she ends up getting.

I sure as hell enjoy watching her more. But Usman is a champ, Rose isn’t. I think 350-375K is fair for Rose. We’ll see what she ends up getting.
It's crazy cause that's what fucking Arlovski gets every time to fight prospects on the prelims.

It's crazy cause that's what fucking Arlovski gets every time to fight prospects on the prelims.
It sucks to say this, but how much is he worth? He’s a legend, he he’s old and is basically the quintessential gatekeeper to the Top 15.

It sucks to say this, but how much is he worth? He’s a legend, he he’s old and is basically the quintessential gatekeeper to the Top 15.
Yeah I wonder how much longer the UFC will keep him around. Love Arlovski tho.

At least he's cashing out. He likely won't be struggling like so many other retired mma legends are. Look at Penn. I heard Mir is taking this boxing match cause he's pretty broke too, somehow.

this one sounds entertaining...

doubt it tops jj vs weil....

but...maybe!

JUST BLEED

Back