Zambidis wins the Superkombat middleweight title vacated by Albert Kraus (VIDEO)

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1157649_10151835628994456_1683336739_n.jpg

Last edited:
fluffy is such a delight to watch! he would go unnoticed if not for his teddy bear physique

my god there was only like 1000 people there

edit: more like only a couple hundred

Thank you so much for this. Hoping he rematches Buakaw in the MAX coming up. I think Zambidis beats him at this point in his career

Thank you so much for this. Hoping he rematches Buakaw in the MAX coming up. I think Zambidis beats him at this point in his career

buakaw's skills have not fallen near as far as zambo's. zambidis would not even make it to a decision

buakaw's skills have not fallen near as far as zambo's. zambidis would not even make it to a decision

Zambo came very close to beating Petro and was robbed of a 4th round. But kicks are his weakness. We'll see.

Zambi's opponent's record is 5 wins 1 defeat???
Shouldn't really call it for world title lol.

Zambo came very close to beating Petro and was robbed of a 4th round. But kicks are his weakness. We'll see.

Have you missed the 3 years since then where Zambo has been getting his ass beat by practically half the people he fights??

Zambo is lucky to be in the top 10 right now and even that is a big stretch.

Have you missed the 3 years since then where Zambo has been getting his ass beat by practically half the people he fights??

Zambo is lucky to be in the top 10 right now and even that is a big stretch.

exactly

Zambo was great in Greece, losing only to Murthel.

Zambi's opponent's record is 5 wins 1 defeat???
Shouldn't really call it for world title lol.

Kina has more fights in MMA.

Back