zahabi: conor gassed because nate started s**t-talking

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
firas characterises conor as a bully who broke when nate started to bully him back. start watching about 9 mins 30 for his take on this.

at first i was like "yeah, whatever firas", but honestly it makes sense. like all bullies, conor is fuelled by massive insecurity, and there he is getting slapped around like a bitch and insulted by a guy who never even had a fight camp, in front of millions of people. conor was throwing everything he had and nate didnt give a fuck. his world fell out his arse.

Its a pretty common thing I think
Connor is the ultimate downhill fighter/front runner.
If he gets it going, he'll bully the shit out of most guys

Nate is not the one. You're never going to bully that guy unless you can literally physically bully him around, and Connor is giving up too much size to be able to do that.
Firas is 100% right on this. Once Connor realized he couldn't bully Nate he got exasperated, took a deep breath and found himself suddenly in a fire fight.

Nate broke him.

Bullies turn into bitches when they run into folks that can't be bullied.

Is normal.

dude i think your avatar is hilarious, can you tell me if its from a particular video? rampage has his moments
It's from one of the uncut pre fight interviews (Arona fight I believe), I lost the video I had saved a few months back but haven't been able to track it down online, the uncut interviews were a bonus feature on the PRIDE DVDs so unless you have the PRIDE DVD of that event I doubt you'll find it.

GSP is goat but Firas is full of shit.

Conor got rocked by the 1-2.

It's from one of the uncut pre fight interviews (Arona fight I believe), I lost the video I had saved a few months back but haven't been able to track it down online, the uncut interviews were a bonus feature on the PRIDE DVDs so unless you have the PRIDE DVD of that event I doubt you'll find it.

ah fair enough man thanks. he must have legit been practising that in the mirror, its hilarious xD

f1400b79bbb078b01d328843c51d8c7b-kim-jong-un-5.gif

firas characterises conor as a bully who broke when nate started to bully him back. start watching about 9 mins 30 for his take on this.

at first i was like "yeah, whatever firas", but honestly it makes sense. like all bullies, conor is fuelled by massive insecurity, and there he is getting slapped around like a bitch and insulted by a guy who never even had a fight camp, in front of millions of people. conor was throwing everything he had and nate didnt give a fuck. his world fell out his arse.

You were (like) "whatever" because you weren't listening. You wanted a neat little buzz phrase to frame your rant.

You were (like) "whatever" because you weren't listening. You wanted a neat little buzz phrase to frame your rant.

you're too stupid to insult

clue - try reading my post to the end you tampon

Is normal.

Haha, legend !!
And the tall kid after who tried to stand tall but didn't have the nads to back up his mate, then the chick just walks up an backs him up :))
Epic

No just like you paraphrased 50 minutes into two shitty sentences.

yeah try listening to the entire video as well you retard. do you really think he spends 56 minutes saying "conor is a bully" 1000 different ways? that thats the only comment firas has to make regarding nate and conor? you are either a fucking moron or drunk, in which case im gonna get a beer

Thats one smart guy there.

Is normal.

That fat kid is what Ronda will be like once she returns.

Ronda champ again in 2017.

They've brought in a lot of guys who will talk shit to him in sparring to better prepare him for Diaz.

His main sparring partner:
9GFt_RDH.jpg

Back