Zabit...whatever happened to his scheduled fight?

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last I heard, he was scheduled to fight awhile back...what the hell happened with that? why are fighters continually cancelling their fights with him? It gets frustrating, cause I wanna see this guy move up the ladder...anyone know what's going on with his fights? maybe I missed something.

He just beat Brandon Davis last month

Next fight should be at 231. Maybe Mendes?

He fought on the Woodley Till card...

And scored a fantastic sub...

He just beat Brandon Davis last month

Next fight should be at 231. Maybe Mendes?
So far, everybody who he called out...didn't want any of him...

But i don't think Mendes will pull an Rodriguez and actually fight him...

I like Zabit, he's an exciting fighter.

But I'm holding off calling him the next messiah until I see him against someone in top 10, cause so far he's just fought journeymen.

Don't get me wrong, he's looked fantastic, but I'm curious to see how he fares against better competition.

I was sad. I thought Yair had a decent shot at beating it. Just wanted to see them fight.

I can’t tell if Zabit is just really good or if his striking is just flashy he definitely is one of the only guys that throws the stuff he does standing and has the submission grappling to go with it. He subs Yair if they rebook that I think.

Give him the real hardest-hitting 145'er. If he wins that match, then Zabit should face the true killers of 145 afterwards.

I can't wait until he faces a top, top fighter - it'll confirm whether or not he is the real deal (obviously). I hope he is, as that eccentric style of fighting is needed right now.

He fought last month.

I must be losing my memory...I now remember that fight..people were giving him crap, cause he didn't do anything the first round...so people kinda got on him for that...I remember now...

Mendes will crush him, its too soon.

Its like when everyone was saying Charles Oliveira was the next GOAT then he got crushed by Jim Miller and ended up dropping a weight class.

But I'm holding off calling him the next messiah until I see him against someone in top 10, cause so far he's just fought journeymen.

Don't get me wrong, he's looked fantastic, but I'm curious to see how he fares against better competition.
Pretty much spot on...

So far, he looked sensational...but against lesser comp...

But it should speak for himself, that the guys he called out so far...are just not thrilled to fight him...

I'm just looking forward to see this guy fight...and how far he can go at 145...where i think, he only has a limited time because of his size. Yes he is skinny but sooner or later, he will go up to 155...

That's what's so frustrating about him being the most ducked fighter since Glover was on the come up

I believe in his talent but there are obvious flaws in his game and we can't know for sure just how good he is until we see how those things work themselves out against elite competition

That's what's so frustrating about him being the most ducked fighter since Glover was on the come up

I believe in his talent but there are obvious flaws in his game and we can't know for sure just how good he is until we see how those things work themselves out against elite competition

I think a Mendes matchup at 231 will answer alot of questions on Zabit.

Mendes will crush him, its too soon.

Its like when everyone was saying Charles Oliveira was the next GOAT then he got crushed by Jim Miller and ended up dropping a weight class.
Could be...
But we also should lay back and watch how Chad performs after the 1. round, without being on ped's...
The Jury fight didn't last that long...

Anyway, i just wanna see Zabit fighting better guys now...

The last dude trashed his ground skills to avoid getting highlight-reel'd on the feet, so he can have a grappling match with Zabit, only to just get highlight-reel'd down there...

Could be...
But we also should lay back and watch how Chad performs after the 1. round, without being on ped's...
The Jury fight didn't last that long...

Anyway, i just wanna see Zabit fighting better guys now...

The last dude trashed his ground skills to avoid getting highlight-reel'd on the feet, so he can have a grappling match with Zabit, only to just get highlight-reel'd down there...

Yeah I do love watching Zabit fight and I'm looking forward to seeing how far he can go. Very talented.

Back