Zabit vs Pico

MagnumDong

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
5 rounds in a fight 5 years from now when both are inevitably at the top of their divisions in their respective companies. Who takes it?

Would be a great scrap for sure. I'd have to favor Zabit just on length at this point, but we'll have to see how their respective games develop.

woah its weird to think theyre in the same weight class.

I gots Zabit

Glad you set a future date for this hypothetical match up. Pico has all the talent, but lets see how he develops. Zabit looks more complete and closer to his prime at the moment.

Zabit is considerably bigger than pico too, taller at least. Dont know if he could make 145 in the future.

Both have some bright years ahead of them, it's easy to forget Pico is still only 21. It would be a fun fight, I'll say Pico via devastating liver shot for the hell of it.

Best-of-AARON-PICO-BELLATOR-192-BELLATOR-MMA.gif

Both have some bright years ahead of them, it's easy to forget Pico is still only 21. It would be a fun fight, I'll say Pico via devastating liver shot for the hell of it.

Best-of-AARON-PICO-BELLATOR-192-BELLATOR-MMA.gif
That punch after he went down

giphy.gif

Pick got KTFO’d by a can ... he’d get murked by Zabit and I would enjoy the hell out of it.

Zabit leaving FW, just like all 'the new breed' featherweights. They are copying Conor's route, going for one belt at FW and then bouncing to lightweight. Moicano and Zabit are massive and when they fill out more, I suspect they will be bangin' @ LW to WW

People are so desperate to dig up the corpse of Pico's hype train. He got smashed by a nobody in the b-leagues. Doesn't mean he can't be good later in his career but the same goes for every young fighter. Zabit is within few fights of a shot at a world title right now. They're worlds apart.

zabit has poor cardio and overrated striking. I favor pico

People are so desperate to dig up the corpse of Pico's hype train. He got smashed by a nobody in the b-leagues. Doesn't mean he can't be good later in his career but the same goes for every young fighter. Zabit is within few fights of a shot at a world title right now. They're worlds apart.
zabit is badly overrated. also pico just jumped the gun. first fight and he wanted a reasonably good guy, felt the pressure and lost

Pico will be world champion easily in five years. The upside to this dude is massive.

Pick got KTFO’d by a can ... he’d get murked by Zabit and I would enjoy the hell out of it.

wasn't that pico's debut though? I don't think you can really go by his first fight...hopefully theyll have a rematch...

zabit has poor cardio and overrated striking. I favor pico

poor cardio? show me one example of this alleged "poor cardio" even if you're right about his "overrated striking" he can just take you down and submit you, if need be...but if you're judging his standup based on his last fight, that's a huge mistake...he made it a point to submit him...he even said this in his interview.

tumblr_owrgx6veW71udfb8oo1_500.gif

Aaron Pico is the future. Don't forget the fact that he has world class wrestling on top of his boxing. With Freddie Roach as his striking coach to complement his wrestling and training like an animal with TJ, this guy will be a force. He's 21 years old for fucks sake. If I had to pick one future dominant Champion out of the current prospects, it's Pico. I'm glad he is crushing cans in Bellator to hone his skills. We will see him in the UFC one day

Back