Media Zabit Vs Ortega close to being finalized.

What? I'm out of the loop but I thought it was Zabit vs KZ?

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think Ortega wants to be a fighter anymore.

Great fight. In.

Zabit takes 1st two rounds. Ortega finishes him in the 3rd.

that's how it goes in many of zabit's fights....wins first 2 rounds, then 3rd he tires and his opponent makes it a much tougher fight...it's obvious he has cardio issues...I was high on zabit at first but have since been sadly dissapointed....

Awesome fight, though I was hoping for Yair/Zabit.

Zabit strategically dodging another 5 rounder.

This one is particularly interesting though. Ortega almost always loses every round but then finishes the guy in round 3. And Zabit always wins the early rounds and fades a good deal in round 3. I don't think he'll be an easy guy to finish for Ortega because of his grappling though. Ortega needs to work the body like the did against Moicano.

I mean Ortega is notoriously sneaky in the third where Zabit usually slows down. We'll see of course Zabit has been training hard with Khabibs father and Ortega hasn't fought in quite some time. Zabit pushes a hard pace immediatly so Ortega will struggle early on.

So Zombie/Yair rematch, or does 1 of them pass up Max for the title shot?

Really didn't expect Ortega/Zabit to be next over Zombie/Zabit or Yair/Zabit.

What? lol Max of course gets an immediate rematch are you nuts mate?

Zabit needs to work on strike accuracy if he can't maintained cardio for 3 or 5 rounder.

During J. Stephens fight he became more offensive when Stephens caught him clean during 2nd round, which is a bad approach, need to maintain energy expense, explosiveness is not for everyone.

Zabit dominates the 3 rounder

Zabit is gonna be the first fighter to manage a title shot without ever previously fighting 5 rounds. Volk will eat him up for at least 4 rounds after sending Max off to 155.
People get title shots all the time without ever having a previous 5 round fight. Not too far back only title fights were 5 rounds

84C1D441-8E5A-4F28-A6D0-44FA7F90BB92.jpeg FB05E653-EE4F-4CDB-8D13-A3A6CB049CF9.jpeg

That is A LOT of hair to share the Octagon.

Great matchup

5 rounds? If not fook Zabit again
Well they said it’s being booked for UFC 249 so anyone with half a brain would know it’s probably not going to headline the PPV and thus won’t be five rounds.

People get title shots all the time without ever having a previous 5 round fight. Not too far back only title fights were 5 rounds

I mean it’s almost been 10 years.... so yea... kind of awhile ago. You sound to me like one of those delusional fans. Name 5 fighters please who were given title shots without EVER being involved in at least one 5 round fight over the last decade. Don’t go back any further because that would be pointless.

Regardless tho, you’re fucking trolling if you don’t think Max gets a title shot over a dude who runs away the last 5 minutes of fights. 5 round fights versus Kattar and Stephens and he is sleeping.

I mean it’s almost been 10 years.... so yea... kind of awhile ago. You sound to me like one of those delusional fans. Name 5 fighters please who were given title shots without EVER being involved in at least one 5 round fight over the last decade. Don’t go back any further because that would be pointless.

Regardless tho, you’re fucking trolling if you don’t think Max gets a title shot over a dude who runs away the last 5 minutes of fights. 5 round fights versus Kattar and Stephens and he is sleeping.
Dude I agree with you don't get so angry lol
I've been calling that Zombie would expose Zabit when that fight was rumoured

There's been so many guys who never had a 5 rounder, dudes get title shots without being a main event. Too many to name... Let's try by division
LHW: Anthony Smith, Volkan Oezdemir
HW: Ngannou
MW: Costa was next

Off the top of my head...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back