Media Zabit, The Master & The Shaolin of Dagestan - highly recommended documentary

Best MMA channel on YT by far. Way better than the weasal or mindcrush or whatever

Became fan of Zabit's after his "Huiz s nei" - which was supposted to be "Who's next?", but in Russian it means "the fuck with her". :D

btw, funny presenter - both in terms in his accent and choice of words. "and before you know it he will Zabit the shit out of you" bhahaha.

Zabit is such an interesting fella. Rooting for his success.

I fucking hate Jeremy Stephens with a passion. With that said I hope he punches a hole thru Zabit’s scrawny body and frail, girly, narrow shoulders.

Nothing against Zabit... just that his Sherdog hype is out of control, unwarranted and I love a good derailment.

You are influenced way too much by sherdog.

What an atrocious documentary. Horrible song, annoying narration , tacky clips. And why is this even associating "Shaolin" and Chinese themes into this, Zabit isnt Chinese and neither are you, fool

EDIT: Watched the part about the Sanda , and the Kung Fu background of Gosein. but still, the music was tacky

Last edited:
Zabit "Asadullah" Magomedsharipov is the educated fan's Khabib.

Khabib is for filthy casuals.
Zabit already has like 1.5m followers on Instagram, he’s pretty well known

I was wondering if this was Mixed Mollywhoppery, he does some truly great stuff. His video on Thug Rose is one of the best MMA videos I've ever seen.

I'll definitely be checking this out.

Ironically my favorite video of his is "Why Conor McGregor needed to lose" That and his coverage of TJ vs Cody and DC's redemption.

still an informative doc. Now we know why Khabib and Zabit stay apart from eachother.

I fucking hate Jeremy Stephens with a passion. With that said I hope he punches a hole thru Zabit’s scrawny body and frail, girly, narrow shoulders.

Nothing against Zabit... just that his Sherdog hype is out of control, unwarranted and I love a good derailment.
Indeed nothing wrong with a good derailment but I don't want Stephens to get that win.

I'm not even a fan of Zabit, but this is one of the most legit MMA documentaries I've seen. Gives you a real insight about Zabit and where he comes from as well as his journey in MMA. Kinda turned me into a fan, because whatever Khabib tries to be in terms of PR and projected personality, Zabit actually is. A true honorable martial artist, and a positive role model.

I advice all Sherbors to watch it.

Tremendous post, but the narrator was giving me ear cancer. He sounds like a dude selling newspapers in 1920.

Tremendous post, but the narrator was giving me ear cancer. He sounds like a dude selling newspapers in 1920.
Yeah, you get used to that... Well, I have anyway.

It's an odd accent to use, and I found it off putting at first, but now I kind of dig it.

Holy hell. Even Conor wasn't getting documentaries made on him till he won his,first championship while this guy's got one without even being ranked.

Back