News Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Jeremy Stephens UFC 235 on March 2

Who gets it done? Jeremy Stephens or Zabit Magomedsharipov?

• Total voters
I hope Lil Heathen knocks the Dagestani out cold. Hype train derailed.

Stephens-KO.gif
He will ... WAY too big a step up for the planet of the apes looking skinny dude

Glad to see Zabit stepping up the level of comp. He puts everything together well but something in me doubts he is the highest level

Will these Russian can crushers fight in their natty weight class Jesus Christ 6’1 fw dude is a natty lw/ww

Khabob taking years off his life to fight at lw ducking ww too…missing weight and shit

be honest - are you trolling or just plain fucking dumb?

He's one of the most exciting fighters to watch because he's a FW version of Jon Jones - equally skilled standing and grappling

<TrumpWrong1>

<JonesLaugh>

I think you are badly overestimating Zabit grappling and at the same time underestimating Stephens grappling.
Stephens got wrestle fudged by Anthony Pettis. I'm not underestimating his grappling at all.

Zabit didn't look great boxing with that one guy he fought last time. His hands need a lot of work so it wouldn't be too shocking if Jeremy landed a bomb and knocked him out.

Good fight, Zabit needs a step up in competition, and Jeremy is a threat. I think Zabit wins, but it is a serious test.

Stephens has hilariously bad fight IQ which makes this interesting. We've only seen Zabit against lower level guys but its clear to see he has a very thoughtful approach which compliments being so well rounded.

He's going to wrestle when Stephens wants to strike and Jeremy is notoriously easy to bait. Then you've got Stephens freaky KO power in the mix.

Really fun match making, they got this one right.

Stephens has hilariously bad fight IQ which makes this interesting. We've only seen Zabit against lower level guys but its clear to see he has a very thoughtful approach which compliments being so well rounded.

He's going to wrestle when Stephens wants to strike and Jeremy is notoriously easy to bait. Then you've got Stephens freaky KO power in the mix.

Really fun match making, they got this one right.

Stephens is one of those guys with potato fight IQ but is incredibly tough and loves to stand and bang.

I think Zabit's gonna handle him without much issue.

finally this can crusher got his first legit fight, let's see if he can live up to the hype

YES fucking pleaseeee!

I don’t even like Stephens actually I strongly dislike him but he’s gonna fuck up Sherdog darling Zabit and end that hype train. Can’t wait.

i remember these posts about khabib.

I'm excited to see what this Zabit guy is all about.

I don't see that being the case. Ineffective ninja shit doesn't impress everone.

what about his high level fight IQ? or his grappling prowess? the fact that he is good on both the feet and on the ground? None of that is impressive huh?

if this goes to the mat I would take Zabit by anaconda or a d`arce...leverage the shit out of those long arms

i remember these posts about khabib.

I've been seeing a lot of hate in this thread, and on this forum in general for magomedshapirov. Probably just residual saltiness from the ass-whooping khabib put on mc-gagger.

Back