Zabit just made a huge mistake

ArabicCanadian

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Man calling out mendes who i believe is the worst matchup possible for him in 145.
This guy is officially gonna be exposed by getting mauled by mendes and it won't even be close.

Zabit can rest his nuts on Mendes head

I was saying that was what I was wanted to see the whole time lol. I'm picturing Mendes vs Mackenzie finish

If he wants to fight the best let him. It's nice to see actually.

He will probably own mini mendes everywhere. Gigantic height reach advantage, huge leverage advantage, massive kicking advantage, doesn't have to worry about be out paced.

ez win

Chads had a long lay-off and it’s a crazy jump in the rankings if he gets it done

Zabit can't take him down,and also doesn't have any KO power. I believe he will have a hard time trying to outpoint him.

He knows he's not getting a title shot yet so he calls out another top-tier fighter. At least he isn't afraid of a challenge.

Nope. Zabit finishes him by the second or third rd.

I worry the fight would go like this

giphy.gif

Ya i mean it's good he wants to test himself, but i wasn't too impressed with his striking against davis, and he's not going to be able to just control a guy like Mendes like that. Mendes also has ko power, and doesn't have a problem getting inside on taller fighters.

Mendes is 5'4''. I think Zabit handles him.

i like zabit and mendes but mendes is going to destroy that leg

Good for him for calling out a name like Mendes. If he beats him convincingly then he's on the short list for a title shot.

Risky, but winnable.

Zabit can't take him down,and also doesn't have any KO power. I believe he will have a hard time trying to outpoint him.

You know who also doesnt have KO power? Frankie Edgar

Zabit is a beast...

I wouldn't count him out at all against Mendes...

In fact, Mendes would have all the pressure on him in that fight...

Back