Media Zabit: хуизнекст!

Still blown away that his team requested a 3 round main event and everyone said yes this is a good idea.
The fight was already 3 rds. Your use of wordplay is borderline slander

The fight was cancelled once and rescheduled a bit under a month later in Russia.
Did he have Staph? Maybe maybe not but he has lost rd 3 more than once, he faded pretty hard and noticeably against Stephens, he faded against Bochniak but Bochniak isn't the best and didn't get much going once Zabit gassed. This isn't new for him.

The flashy style everyone loves him for is the reason he can't put in a hard 3 rounds. Zabit thinks he deserves a title shot next but has no legit top 10 wins (Stephens being ranked in the top 10 is laughable, at best)

Seems like pretty much everyone agrees with this sentiment now

Even his camp seems to acknowledge it and seem to want to prove he can go 5

The yair fight is just too good to pass imo - good stylist matchup as well

The fight was already 3 rds. Your use of wordplay is borderline slander

Main Events are 5 rounds in UFC. When it was made the main event, Zabit's team requested it remain 3 this was mentioned during the broadcast.

They know he can't fight 5 rounds, it shouldn't be a secret at this point.

Main Events are 5 rounds in UFC. When it was made the main event, Zabit's team requested it remain 3 this was mentioned during the broadcast.

They know he can't fight 5 rounds, it shouldn't be a secret at this point.
Contract was for 3 rounds bud. Gotta ASK if you can change it.

Contract was for 3 rounds bud. Gotta ASK if you can change it.
Yes and they turned it down. Kattar flat out said he and his team wanted 5 rounds but Zabit's team refused.
You don't have to keep sticking up for Zabit, his trash cardio isn't a secret.

Everyone saw Zabit fade hard against Stephens too but if you want to act like this is news please continue. Nobody looking for 3 round fights is gonna be a champion in MMA. These are facts.

Yes and they turned it down. Kattar flat out said he and his team wanted 5 rounds but Zabit's team refused.
You don't have to keep sticking up for Zabit, his trash cardio isn't a secret.

Everyone saw Zabit fade hard against Stephens too but if you want to act like this is news please continue. Nobody looking for 3 round fights is gonna be a champion in MMA. These are facts.
TRAINED FOR 3 RDS PLAYBOY

Excuses for days, kid.
No cardio, never gonna be a champ. Don't be sad, there will be other hype trains to jump on.
Zabit MaGOATmedovsharipov reigns over us all.

Zabit MaGOATmedovsharipov reigns over us all.
I'm sorry for your medical condition.

I hope he 3 rounds his way to a title fight, fades in rd 2 against Max and is hilariously stopped in round 3.

I'm sorry for your medical condition.

I hope he 3 rounds his way to a title fight, fades in rd 2 against Max and is hilariously stopped in round 3.
50 -45 on all 3 scorecards in favor of The Fighting Abe Lincoln.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, man. One day you'll get the help you need.
Your arguments are just getting weaker and weaker. Face it,you saw Zabit do a Serbian Bison splitter followed by a bulgarian yak milk 360 cartwheel tazmanian devil buster,and your pathetic ass started hating. Its fucking outrageous for someone to do that. It hurts your sensibilities as a do nothing bitch.Zomg he uh hmm..well..omg he gasses in the 3rd,looking me I am so smart!!!! Hurrdurrr

Your arguments are just getting weaker and weaker. Face it,you saw Zabit do a Serbian Bison splitter followed by a bulgarian yak milk 360 cartwheel tazmanian devil buster,and your pathetic ass started hating. Its fucking outrageous for someone to do that. It hurts your sensibilities as a do nothing bitch.Zomg he uh hmm..well..omg he gasses in the 3rd,looking me I am so smart!!!! Hurrdurrr

Your trolling has degraded into outright stupidity.
Reality is too harsh for you, I'm sorry but sometimes the truth can be that way.
Cheer up kid, you'll have another sack to swing from soon enough

Your trolling has degraded into outright stupidity.
Reality is too harsh for you, I'm sorry but sometimes the truth can be that way.
Cheer up kid, you'll have another sack to swing from soon enough
Gotten to

Back