Yves should hang it up

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Thanks for the long alustrious career, great wins throughout and finishes of someone of the top guys in the LW division. As a long time fan I would hate to see him stay longer than he has to and rack up losses but it's not our decision of course, he may have more left but I do care for the guy and hope he calls it quits. Whatever he decides...

War Yves!

It pains me to see him lose.

But still.. He looked real good at the beginning. Couple of his decision losses were damn close.

Sucks to see him lose... I really hope he wont be cut. I believe in him, he has good skills and hasn't slown that much even at that age

every time he losses this topic comes up.......then he wins

Yeah he looked great in the 1st but man does it hurt to see him lose every time.

Maybe we can see Yves go out on a W against another striker but plz do not match him up with anyone close to contender status

Let him take on the absolute worst guy in the division so he could retire on a win. If he can't be said guy, then hang it up.

every time he losses this topic comes up.......then he wins
either he's cut or has one more fight then retires

His past 6 fights have been bad except for the Stephens Ko

Ever since he got face smashed by big daddy he hasn't been the same

Dana loves Yves, just one of those guys who he wants to keep around.

Let him take on the absolute worst guy in the division so he could retire on a win. If he can't be said guy, then hang it up.

Maybe not the worst but a stand up favorite like Edwards vs Bowling lol

not a fan of the reffing tonight, those punches had nothing behind them that stopped the fight. woulda let it go for like 4-5 more punches or atleast 1 good one.

I love Yves. he'll have to hang it up soon but hes got a few left in him.

I love when fans recommend when fighters should retire.

I'm kinda on the fence. Love watching Yves, but at this point he's just treading water. On the plus side, he doesn't take extensive damage in his losses and his reflexes look good. I think he should take a favorable matchup and go out after a win or two.

Dana loves Yves, just one of those guys who he wants to keep around.

^^^ This.

Everyone has only the nicest things to say about Yves and certainly he isn't making crazy money regardless.

Back