News Yushin Okami returns to MW, aims Aung La Nsang. Lifts 350lbs

Okami has always been strong as fuck for his size, his opponents usually used to remark about it to their corner at the end of the first round with him.

Obviously still pales in comparison to a Sherdogger, but he's pretty strong for a mere MMA fighter.

He didn't hit depth, not even close

Plus his knees are bent before he descends

Im sorry I had to comment, but if I posted a video of a poorly performed kick or punch? Surley the martial artists would call me out

I won't give anyone disrespect for the weight, as he maybe rarely squats and 350lb would be respectable for a novice

Okami has always been strong as fuck for his size, his opponents usually used to remark about it to their corner at the end of the first round with him.

Obviously still pales in comparison to a Sherdogger, but he's pretty strong for a mere MMA fighter.

He always had remarkable strenght but I'd not say the type that translates to heavy lifting.

Has a lanky body type who never stood out for being powerful but allowed to him to apply great strenght from the clinch. It had lot to do with good positioning

Im sorry I had to comment, but if I posted a video of a poorly performed kick or punch? Surley the martial artists would call me out

I won't give anyone disrespect for the weight, as he maybe rarely squats and 350lb would be respectable for a novice
You should post a vid of you doing what Okami did since you seem to know everything

In before the online strongmen wanting their cyber-pat on their back.
They're so annoying for real...

They don't train nearly as much MMA and cardio as much as these fighters and then act like these fighters should be way stronger, lol, these gym-bros probably can't run a respectable 5k time themselves.

They're also usually amongst the most insecure people.

What was the point of this comment other than to broadcast the fact that you know about powerlifting to people who couldn't care less?

You should post a vid of you doing what Okami did since you seem to know everything
What was the point of this comment other than to broadcast the fact that you know about powerlifting to people who couldn't care less?

I dont have a clue about powerlifting but I think the guy probably knows better and was just giving his opinion about Okami's performance.

Okami is not a powerlifter, it probably has some defficiencies, as the guy pointed out.

There are many online gym-bros around here but I dont think this was the case, honestly

Back