Yusaf Mack vs Daniel Judah plus James Moore Tonight on ESPN2

bostonmma

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Yusaf Mack SC Daniel Judah
James Moore SC Gabriel Rosado

An ok matchup today of two light heavyweight gatekeepers. Yusaf Mack takes on Zab's brother. But in the more interesting matchup is James "the next John Duddy" Moore takes on Rosado. As an Irish fighter in NYC, Moore has built up a huge fanbase and headlined a big card last St. Paddys day. With a win, he'll look to call out the other prospects in the devision, so a clash with Kirkland or Angelo could be in the works. The fights start at 9, enjoy.

Daniel's a cool cat and has been training at Top Rank with his Brother Jo, who is training under Mike.

So, WAR DANIEL!!111

Yusaf Mack has a cool name so I'll root for him.

Somebody please post how it goes, since I'll be in the office. After what I saw of Angulo and Kirkland, Moore might not want any of them.

ESPN claims another prospect. Moore just dropped a decision to Rosada getting floored in the process.

Wow. Were the scorecards even close?

Atlas had Moore winning 76-75. Judges had it 77-74, 78-73 & 76-74 all for Rosado.

So, a somewhat close fight then. Did Atlas go bananas afterwards or could he see those scorecards?

Daniel's a cool cat and has been training at Top Rank with his Brother Jo, who is training under Mike.

So, WAR DANIEL!!111

Hey KK, is there any word on Zab returning to top rank for the Clottey fight?

WTF? 9? This was scheduled for 1030 on dishnet. I missed it? They did this with that Roy Jones show I made a thread about too.

I'm hoping for a late-night re-run......

Don't worry about your TV guide, check the official ESPN schedule if you want to see something live, man.

Damn. The replay doesn't come on until 3 a.m.

This 4 rounder was great.

@ Seano .. I missed most of the Moore/Rosado fight because it showed college softball as being on.

Yusef by UD. 97-92 all around.

OK. I figured as much from the scores, but you never know.

Back