• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll

Real form? Lol trolling is trolling. And like anything else im sure there are many levels and degrees to it.
Which as why I am curious just how far the dude who got pummeled took it first.
There are a multitude of behaviors or actions that can be considered antisocial or sociopathic. But it takes a legit Doctor to diagnose and classify those things after a pattern or history of it. This is not sherdog armchair stuff. Otherwise anybody watching a PG or PG 13 movie of a schoolyard bully getting his azz kicked in revenge would fall into that scrutiny.
Exactly , that's why it's nice to meet different people we all have our talents . I wouldn't presume I am the only one with higher education.

Interesting seeing the other posters trying to justify this assault by calling the other dude a troll.

Well he was spouting a load of homophobic abuse (allegedly) at Mack. If he did it to his face I could see someone like Mack snapping. He went too far and this is the result. For what Mack did which is assault, he was severely provoked. I personally don't mind a homophobic troll like this getting his comeuppance.

Any updates
Not that I know of. But there is a similar pop culture current event going on directly related to this topic. The Milo Yiannopoulos situation is pretty interesting about this exact topic.

Last edited:
Well he was spouting a load of homophobic abuse (allegedly) at Mack. If he did it to his face I could see someone like Mack snapping. He went too far and this is the result. For what Mack did which is assault, he was severely provoked. I personally don't mind a homophobic troll like this getting his comeuppance.

So even you have to preface it with "allegedly" and then go on trying to justify everything you just said, all of which may have not even happened...

Hector Echevarria is the name of the victim

Homo boxer deserves to be shot. I'd have shot anyone who attacked me like that. Hope he goes to prison where he belongs, or gets shot trying to assault the wrong person.
When and how? If you have your head in a sink with your back to everone, enjoying a nice shampoo.... And a world class boxer starts target practice on your head. You're gun is a false sense of security and not going to save you. Your lights got put out before you even knew what happened, let alone had time to reach for your safety blanket. A gun does not help when you get ambushed and knocked out before you even knew what was going on.

Imagine what Cruz would do to a shit talking barber. He'd pound him out too.

Orlando+Cruz+Timothy+Bradley+Jr+v+Juan+Manuel+hIDca7jqo2ul.jpg

Koscheck beat up one of his trolls years ago

More recently, Josh Neer did also

They have a tendency to become friends after. The one guy that Neer smashed started training with his team.

A much more civil competition in freestyle wrestling. GSP vs the NHL's bad boy, Laraque.

Last edited:
Couldnt agree more. I call it troll culture. Whats up is down, whats down is up.
They try to convince you that the act of trolling is an acceptable "joke" or normal social behavior. However, any type of reply, retort, or response back is considered aggression, "triggered", or cry baby behavior. Basically troll is a new way of saying adult bullies. Ones who dont feel there should be ANY repercussions socially for their actions. Basically they feel they have the right to say whatever they want and nobody is allowed to respond back. It has creeped off the internet and into day to day life.
Granted in most cases getting physical is a whole new level but thats what happens when you cross sacred lines with men who have boundaries and principles. There are certain places you shouldnt go with tough guys. Point blank.

The War Room is full of these kinds of over sensitive types.

Update

• Hector made his social media accounts private, but did write after the fight he would rather have that on film than getting a 'd*** up my a**'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4243998/Openly-gay-boxer-Yusaf-Mack-fights-homophobe.html

"I'd rather get bitch-made on Youtube by a homosexual than be gay" Well, I'm glad he got his preferred outcome I guess. But I bet he's smoking pole himself.

If the guy has no high level martial arts training it will probably look just like the first encounter. Lol. No matter how much time he now has to pace back and forth, stretch or crack his knuckles.

Somebody may also want to let him know, hes not going to be the same or ready to fight for a couple months after that viscous beating. Athletic commission needs to suspend him for 6 months lmao
Don't have good connection, so didn't watch the videos, not sure how much the guy deserved a beating. However just running in and pounding a guy without any warning is criminal behavior. It doesn't really matter how much of a bad ass you are when it's that type sucker punch fight. Besides it's been a long while since Sam Colt made all men equal so it isn't worth getting into this type of altercation and having to watch your back wondering how far the other guy is going to take it.

Na, sucker shit is using the internet to hurl personal insults at people. I'd subscribe to a channel called "Yusuf Mack beats up internet cowards."

The internet has allowed a new breed of disgusting people to exist free of reprucussion. I am 100% for cowards getting comeuppance.
Yeah but there's a big difference between calling a guy out into the street or a ring and just blindsiding him.

Couldnt agree more. I call it troll culture. Whats up is down, whats down is up.
They try to convince you that the act of trolling is an acceptable "joke" or normal social behavior. However, any type of reply, retort, or response back is considered aggression, "triggered", or cry baby behavior. Basically troll is a new way of saying adult bullies. Ones who dont feel there should be ANY repercussions socially for their actions. Basically they feel they have the right to say whatever they want and nobody is allowed to respond back. It has creeped off the internet and into day to day life.
Granted in most cases getting physical is a whole new level but thats what happens when you cross sacred lines with men who have boundaries and principles. There are certain places you shouldnt go with tough guys. Point blank.
I see what you mean but once you resort to violence you've already lost. The Breitbart guy is a perfect example. Sure a lot of people would love to put him six feet under but losing his job and endorsements is probably more just.

Sticks and stones...

When and how? If you have your head in a sink with your back to everone, enjoying a nice shampoo.... And a world class boxer starts target practice on your head. You're gun is a false sense of security and not going to save you. Your lights got put out before you even knew what happened, let alone had time to reach for your safety blanket. A gun does not help when you get ambushed and knocked out before you even knew what was going on.
True, but think of empty Corleone in the Godfather, that's how vendettas start.

Back