Youtuber you watch

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been watching or really more just listening to this old man lately. Good background noise when driving, a lot of sage advice.

Who do you watch?

Harald Baldr. Amazing channel, no filters or any other bs. Just awesome authentic footage with real people around the world.. Bald and bankrupt is another good one.

None of that fake shit people like watching, pranks or whatever the fuck they do nowadays to get views.

Life After Prison Show and Fresh Out

stumble on to these within the last week.

Basically these guys interview felons that spent time in the pen. Some of them have absolutely insane stories about how they ended up there, and stuff they saw inside prisons.

Having never been to prison, it keeps it fresh in my mind to never do anything that could have me ending up there.

I love this dude Frederick Knudsen. I wish he uploaded more but his shit is pretty thorough tbf

Don't really watch anyone in particular, but this dude is funny.

Casey Neistat
Peter McKinnon
Newley added Potatoe Jet
I watch those maybe once a week, sometimes in spurts.

Tech Yes City
Linus

Everything else is pretty much search and rabbit hole type stuff besides JRE

Watch a lot of Nick Pro and turbo toy time with the kid.

i've been on a car rebuild video kick for a couple months, and the yt'er alex rebuilds is probably the best and most professional one of them all. first video i ever saw of his, my first impression was that this was going to be some ghetto hick type of rebuild, and the guy surprised and impressed the fuck out of me once he started working. and tbh, i think i look forward to his videos more than i'm looking forward to GOT. here's his latest project.

Basically these guys interview felons that spent time in the pen. Some of them have absolutely insane stories about how they ended up there, and stuff they saw inside prisons.

Having never been to prison, it keeps it fresh in my mind to never do anything that could have me ending up there.

Shaun Attwood

I spent a lot of time watching Fresh Out when I was worried about the possibility of going to prison. Great stuff with OG Badger too.

82007802.jpg

I spent a lot of time watching Fresh Out when I was worried about the possibility of going to prison. Great stuff with OG Badger too.

82007802.jpg
Splitting wigs and busting cheeks are funny things he says, but he's actually well spoken and intelligent. It's interesting because I didn't expect it based on his look and background.

Splitting wigs and busting cheeks are funny things he says, but he's actually well spoken and intelligent. It's interesting because I didn't expect it based on his look and background.
I'm in total agreement with you. Very insightful guy.

Whiskey Vault (Whisk(e)y reviews and Shenanigans)

Trace Evidence Podcast (True Crime)

(this episode will fuck you up)

Primitive Technology (Teaches how to build things in the wild completely from scratch)

Back