Media YouTubeer tries a dumb prank on Gilbert Burns, also Jamahal

Reminds me a bit of that Charlie Z dude that used to challenge folks to random boxing matches. Dude was beyond nuts.

Not going to lie, funny seeing how fighters react to the youtube prankers. I don't mind if they go over the edge and mess them up, even better content.

lol. I always get this kids channel on my feed. Some of it is extremely hilarious.

It’s totally fake man. How can you not spot that. It’s like 11 seconds as well.
I assumed it was fake. But the point i was making is still valid. Reminds me of that idiot youtuber who was fucking with someone as a prank and got shot. Guy that shot him was found not guilty but got charged for illegally carrying a gun. Either way, fuck around, find out.

I assumed it was fake. But the point i was making is still valid. Reminds me of that idiot youtuber who was fucking with someone as a prank and got shot. Guy that shot him was found not guilty but got charged for illegally carrying a gun.

Yeah those videos are awful.

I remember these was one where a guy was going up to people saying "You wanna kiss my ass?" several times before pulling out a toy donkey asking them to kiss it.

One guy kept telling him to back up, the pranker didn't listen and got knocked out and his lip torn open. But at least he got his 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah those videos are awful.
Another one that comes to mind is that youtuber who moved to Japan to fuck with people. Apparently the yakuza got involved to teach him a lesson, but i haven't heard anything in awhile.

He needs to go prank Sean Strickland. I could see Sean beating this dude up and afterwards say "it was just a prank"

Another one that comes to mind is that youtuber who moved to Japan to fuck with people. Apparently the yakuza got involved to teach him a lesson, but i haven't heard anything in awhile.

You remember the guys name?

Edit I think I found it. Johnny Somali?

Back