• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YouTube wants us to #EvolveTheDefinition of "Masculine"

It's pretty funny that people from both genders nobody wants to fuck, are trying to start a movement to guilt people into fucking them. Take that time and energy, and develop one single trait the other sex finds attractive. Because people sure as fuck aren't going to be guilted into fucking ugly people.

These same assholes are probably vegan so they won't use alcohol to get laid like normal ugly people

Literally no cute guys in that video
Did you expect there to be any? All of the women I know would be turned off with the meek showing of bellies in that vid. Regardless of what the dudes look like. Same as most men find overly aggressive testosterone fueled women a turn off.

These same assholes are probably vegan so they won't use alcohol to get laid like normal ugly people
Vegans can't have alcohol?

Also is that a boy or a girl at :45?

Couldn't even watch the video for 45 seconds. Bunch of wieners trying to convince themselves they are masculine by trying to redefine the word. It's pathetic

There are times to be tough and 'manly' and there are times to caring and gentle. You just have to find a balance. It's not that complicated.

Luckily people are waking up to all this bull shit and the video has more dislikes than likes on youtube.

Some of the comments on this vid are fucking funny

"Oh shocker it's a skinny jeans company"

{<jordan}

There's nothing wrong with not being traditionally masculine.

Changing the definition of "masculine" isn't going to help you fix your self-esteem issues though.

Help a brother out - wtf does "bonobo" mean in this context?

greatest concert ever
GUBoInFQTcivLnsMjOAK_Stage%20Hump.gif

LOL at the dude with the eyepatch. It honestly looks like they got these guys from some shitty acting class in LA as they all look very "trendy".

Definitions aren’t really supposed to evolve. That’s kinda the whole point... they are already defined.

I’m all for treating people of all different walks of life with respect, and I have love in my heart for the weirdos, especially being one myself to a degree, and I hold freedom as a fundamental principle, and I’m open-minded about how other people want to live their lives, so long as they are not hurting others, etc...

... but I’m also not interested in brain-washing, or indoctrination, or compelled speech. Or having random people, youtube-approved or not, ‘evolve’ the definitions of words for me.

giphy.gif

I hear a bunch of versions of this from my euro buds as well; I get having your own style and code of conducts for walking around may not make room for these standards, that's everyone's personal call to make

Never mind whether you think that video carries an agenda, leave all the cultural movements and the hashtags and the politicking aside for a sec -

Historically speaking, you wouldn't be betraying any of your own personal preferences to acknowledge that there are plenty of androgynous male sex symbols for women...who weren't gay

billy-idol-hot-in-the-city-1982-L-Wwlfz6.jpeg

black_copy_prince_chapelle_album_2013.jpg

Dandyism, men's tights through history, makeup and powdered wigs, androgynous actors, androgynous modeling trends (waxing?), glamor rock bands

DJ7v_XyUMAEahFF.jpg

Maybe rock stars isn't your favorite example if you want to discount any of them from the list for being bisexual or orgy-prone, but to pretend there was always the same standards of "Dudeliness" throughout history seems to be weirdly paranoid

like masculine androgyny would "convert" people or spread any more/less harm to culture than hetero things would. Prince choosing that look didn't convert us to the "dark side"-- It just seems silly to worry about that stuff. Exterior presentation of people changes with geography, changes with time, changes with resources, all that stuff. So I just don't see how you make the argument objectively that masculinity has any one setting...? That's like taking a snapshot of any one day in time and saying this is the only way to live

Last edited:
15K likes, 30K dislikes. Dem gonna have to evolve the definitions of statistics.

I don’t understand the reasoning behind trying to change how someone perceives something in their own mind. You live your life, I’ll live mine. I have my definition of masculine and you have yours. We don’t need to be on the same page. Most fucking unamerican concept ever.

I don’t understand the reasoning behind trying to change how someone perceives something in their own mind. You live your life, I’ll live mine. I have my definition of masculine and you have yours. We don’t need to be on the same page. Most fucking unamerican concept ever.

Umm, like, you need to change your definitions to fit our new definitions, otherwise, like, what-ever, fascist.

zjx_PPNefo_K1zyd8_He5jaq_Oz84r_Bqj_ILMm_TJ2_O85_Xej_U.jpg

It's absolutely massive insecurity. It's funny because I always laugh at these complaints that female pop culture icons are hot, and it's not fair. Because lots of male pop culture figures are absolutely shredded and that's equally unrealistic. Well, I guess now dudes are starting to complain too.

Vegans can't have alcohol?

Also is that a boy or a girl at :45?

when it comes to beer I found this.
"
Beer is typically made from barley malt, water, hops and yeast and so is often suitable for vegans and vegetarians.[1][2] Some beer brewers add finings to clarify the beer when racking into a barrel. Finings can include plant-derived products, like Irish moss, or animal-derived products, like isinglass and gelatin.[3]

Most breweries do not reveal if they do or do not use animal products in the processing of their beers; exceptions are Samuel Smith, Heineken, Harp Lager, Anheuser-Busch, the Marble Brewery in Manchester, the Black Isle Brewery, and Black Sheep Brewery, all of whom have declared they make vegetarian and/or vegan beer.[4]"

From Wiki

Back