YouTube streamer catcalls girl, gets ALPHA'd by her father

Dad looked like the kid from the sandlot.

Patrick-renna-Frazer-Harrison-Getty-Images.jpg

I think that was the first 10-5 round I've ever seen.

That's what I mean.

Before they could broadcast their idiocy 24/7, this guy would have gotten shamed by everyone in the vicinity, then left to go home and whack off. Instead he gets views, and likes, and subscribers, and thus gets paid for showing off his idiocy. In turn, other people feel compelled to join him and do the same.
Probably at least 2/3's of my fist fights were with dudes like this pre-youtube. Heck it was a guy like this that pushed me over the edge as a first grader to even begin fist fighting in the first place. He was a 3rd grader bullying 1st graders and he singled me out on the first day. Week two I KO'd his ass after he pantsed me.

Wouldn't have blamed the dad if he roughed him up

Dude got punked, badly, twice, on-stream, in the space of 5 minutes. A little bitch, in every sense of the word.

Dads? In here? Daughters? Perhaps you haven't seen my threads.

Wish this was a Street Coliseum vid.

Beating up streamers should be legal

Human trash right there, I wish that dad would have knocked him out cold.

Who the fuck cat calls girls like that.

How does that work for anyone?

He should work on being handsome and muscular and making money.

That would make girls like him. Not standing in the street screaming at them.

What was he, Arab? Some kind of Spanish?

He tried to sound black but wasn’t black.

Three simple things, decent looks and fitness/muscle is enough to attract. This guy is wasting his time acting like a fool despite the fact that he could commit himself to working out and dressing better.

ridiculous how smart ass he is when dads not in his face- before and after.....
then the african american gentleman wearing sunglasses at night seemed like he was gonna take it a step further....

Black dude at the end cucked him even harder too lmao. He got rekt twice in one video.

What a pusspad.

Dude is just asking for beating if he keeps that kinda shit up.

I'm no dad, but first 5 punches on annoying youtubers should be legal lol

Probably at least 2/3's of my fist fights were with dudes like this pre-youtube. Heck it was a guy like this that pushed me over the edge as a first grader to even begin fist fighting in the first place. He was a 3rd grader bullying 1st graders and he singled me out on the first day. Week two I KO'd his ass after he pantsed me.

I have a really heavy set friend that brings up ass whippings he handed out as a middle schooler. It’s as hilarious as it is adorable.

Back