Youtube: No more free 3 videos per day

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
So, Youtube no longer gives you 3 free videos to watch per day. Either you disable AdBlock where they bombard you with ads which makes videos almost unwatchable or subscribe 15 bucks a month

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.gif

Been using Dailymotion as a YouTube alternative since 2006
This won't affect me at all.

Or you can stop being such a primadonna wait 5 seconds and push Skip Ad and move along with your life. You're not forced to watch the whole video. You're so up in arms about having to pay $15 for youtube that you would rather spend money on a bunch of ad blockers. Youtube ads are really not that big of a deal, calm down homies.

I don't know where people live, but I've been using youtube as normal, nothing has changed. Once in a while I get a screen lasting a few seconds asking me to deactivate AdBlock, but haven't done so, and nothing happened.

Is this a Canadian rule as well? I haven't had one problem with my ad-blocker activated.

I've got a premium account and its awesome. Everyone has 80 streaming services they don't watch but pay for anyway but heaven forbid you actually pay for the thing you watch all day so it works correctly.

It was awesome when it was free but sadly that shits not coming back.

I don't know where people live, but I've been using youtube as normal, nothing has changed. Once in a while I get a screen lasting a few seconds asking me to deactivate AdBlock, but haven't done so, and nothing happened.
Never mind, I finally got it. Hate these mothafuckas <2>

Just keep skipping ad. They will find you ad more suitable to your taste.

Sometime they was been so entertain and sometime #funny lulz

nkapplaud.png.png
#PeakSociety #JustHereInGarage #SouthEastIowaOnlineUniversity

Back