YouTube Just Got Crappier

Yeah they've been doing the adds on shorts for a minute. What pisses me off is how they fucking know when I'm in the shower and start playing bizarre 15 minute + adds. Have to poke skip add thru the shower ffs.

The Rogan podcast on Spotify does this when I'm trying to mow the lawn and it annoys the shit out of me. I'm sweating my ass off and now I have to start fucking with my phone. Also kills my momentum with mowing as I just like to keep moving. I'm not used to it at work cause the website doesn't do that.

I dont know of a single YouTuber who supported removing the video dislikes. They did it specifically for the benefit of corporations who want to advertise their bullshit on YouTube without audience feedback.

I dont know of a single YouTuber who supported removing the video dislikes. They did it specifically for the benefit of corporations who want to advertise their bullshit on YouTube without audience feedback.
That was all YouTube wanting to create a safe space for advertisers. It's telling how many content creators shit on the platform every chance they get, even the ones that are always chill and kind.

Back