• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're in a bar fight, And your birthday month is who has your back....

I'll be like

jREc5.gif

Then he'll be like

3WhQL.gif

Then the bouncers will be like

triple-h-tosses-cm-punk-o.gif

And we'll be like

cm-punk-scared-3550.gif

Got JJ. I would run with her to somewhere else and do stuff that really matters.

Would I even be able to get Punk into the bar in the first place? I'm probably on my own here...

Mayhem Miller would fight dirty to win at all costs. I'm glad hes got my back

I'm not discussing this fantasy match with you. Conor got rekt and would be dead if the ref didn't step in.

Nate got his ass kicked in both fights. Conor schooled him like crazy even though he was in with a much bigger man.

Much more impressive work done by Conor and you'll discuss whatever i tell you to discuss.

Nate got his ass kicked in both fights. Conor schooled him like crazy even though he was in with a much bigger man.

Much more impressive work done by Conor and you'll discuss whatever i tell you to discuss.

Yea...that huuuuuggge WW who was "skiiny fat" (conor's words) with visible love handles.

Nate got bullied by Bendo...at 155.

Thanks for the clarification. I think I see your point now.

Nice, looks like I got prime Iron Mike watching my back, I like my chances.

Yea...that huuuuuggge WW who was "skiiny fat" (conor's words) with visible love handles.

Nate got bullied by Bendo...at 155.

Because Bendo is a strong wrestler that cuts a lot of weight himself.

Conor didnt' have to cut any weight at all to fight WW.

In a bar fight where everyone just swings wildly, I'll take Iron Mike. Prime Tyson was the most lethal dude ever!

I would've liked to have gotten prime Tyson, we all saw what Mitch Green looked like after 1 punch.

Having to settle for Stipe isn't so bad though. Worst part for the other guys is Miocic kinda looks like an average ordinary dude, they'd be in for a surprise.

b78bb1e242994637b266531c0ace8327.gif

Good Work Mike! This fool trying to step on my day, lets get more drinks "It's my Birthday"

Back