• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

'You're fired': Heartless prank brings old Walmart employee to tears who has ailing husband at home

Youtube "pranksters" are the absolute filth of youtube, and that's saying something because youtube "content creators" are mostly dogshit.

4chan please, please do your thing.....please.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg

Of all the things YouTube bans how is shit like this not one of them.

Here is the actual clip

Man she even saved the old lady for last and really pressed it, women know when other women are going to cry and this young girl saw this old woman was going to cry so she kept pressing it until she broke.

What a joke why do people watch this shit
Prankers make some crazy money off youtube ads on videos because they tend to get lots of views

There was some Asians pranker who hired a guy to pretend to be a random homeless and set up a go fund me and got over 100 thousand in donations. He was already making close to a million a year on ads whenever someone watches a video for 15 seconds or clicks and ad it money it ranges from a few pennies to dollars so its variable and these videos get millions of views, a video with multiple ads continues to pay out for years if its still monetized so its passive income.

Messed up, and she offered her 50 dollars to make up for the cruel joke, the elderly walmart employee has a husband who had triple bypass and is at home he cant work so this is her only means of income, what a stupid joke to play just so you can get rich of youtube ad money.

YouTuber Lauren Love has more than 100,000 people who subscribe to her page
What was meant to be a prank doesn't have a Fort Bend County woman laughing. An online video shows a woman pretending to be a manager firing people at Walmart. Cameras were rolling as a woman carrying a clipboard walked around the Walmart store in Richmond. "I'm going to need to see your badge and your vest, because you're fired," said the woman in the video posted to YouTube. The employees looked shocked and upset. That was until the prankster filled them in on the joke: "It's a camera, I'm pranking you." But the prank went too far for employee Maria Leones. "I felt so powerless at that time."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/youre-fired-heartless-prank-brings-walmart-employee-to-tears

People are so fucking stupid with this bullshit.
They think they can get away with doing and saying anything as long as they just finish up with "It's a prank!!!!! there's the camera!!"

Why would you even think that was funny? Telling a person that they're fired, especially an elderly person, how would that be funny?

That was hilarious really got her so good that she got gotten to IMO.

she was even too cheap to offer her $100 and decided to half ass it at $50

"Don't be racist!"
"Don't be sexist!"
"Don't be islamophobic!"
"Don't be tranny-bashing!"

"Tormenting an old lady to tears is not only brilliant, but pays awesome!"

"Anyone who disagrees with me deserves to be publicly shamed, bullied and lose their livelihoods!"

What a disgusting society we live in...

Great that they point out the situation of terrorising olds ladies for YouTube money, by making a video about it for YouTube money.

Back