• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're favourite things at school.

Ditching by hopping the fence and going and eating fast food and hanging out at the mall.

Hot girls... Most of them look like sh1t now. Oh, and being in a band also... Those were the days.

Rugby during games. General banter. Playing 'ass' at lunchtime or british bulldogs in summer.

o-SCHOOLGIRLS-SHORT-SKIRTS-facebook.jpg

My F&N, Food and Nutrition, teacher was a 20+ years old. She almost always wear G-String. I love her lessons but I think I barely passed that subject.

cross country and wrestling were good times, ditching school and hanging out in the woods was cool too.

The best though was getting high and fingering girls. That was great.

In the 90s, in high school...the burritos and pizza they served for lunch were fookin bomb. I used to cover them with ranch and ketchup

i dont miss anything about highschool, (outside of practicing bjj with my friends) but i miss the good ol days of middleschool which consisted of getting off school and going home and playing halo, call of duty, gears of war, and runescape all day. That shit was great

The main thing i miss from college is seeing waves and waves of 10/10 girls. Holy shit UNCC has some bangin chicks

When you were at school what were the things you really enjoyed? Doesn't have to be the educational side of things either.
At Primary School it was the sports i really liked, Football[soccer] and Athletics.

At High School it was having lots of mates and quite a few girlfriends too.[given away sports by then!]
The virgin gurls

Back