Share your stories

mine is booze coke women

But I'm single and love it

I'm happy with my life a lot of my mates are married settled down with kids

I'm happy for them but it's not me

But they say you should be settled down by now

Share your stories
How old are you?
That shit started to really suck once I turned 35 and all my friends were busy with their family lives and I was still with the bullshit
Kept having to find younger and younger cousins to hang out with and that shit started getting sad
No fun being the last one at the party

How old are you?
That shit started to really suck once I turned 35 and all my friends were busy with their family lives and I was still with the bullshit
Kept having to find younger and younger cousins to hang out with and that shit started getting sad

Most of my mates are settled down

Most of my mates are settled down
Ahh youre still young but be prepared, if you wanna keep the same circle of friends eventually youre gonna have to become one of them
Couples nights and kids parties are gonna be their only social life so if you wanna be a part of it youre gonna have to conform

Ahh youre still young but be prepared, if you wanna keep the same circle of friends eventually youre gonna have to become one of them
Couples nights and kids parties are gonna be their only social life so if you wanna be a part of it youre gonna have to conform
It's weird my supervisor who is is one of my closest mates is 55 and he is the opposite of the settled life

He is banging 35 year old models and loving life

Each to own I suppose but I am one of the few of my mates who ain't settled down

I'm not fussed I'm happy ATM

Each to own

Kinda happens in cycles

camp: train, eat, sleep, work

injured/off camp: women, drinking, post on Sherdog

How old are you?
Late 20's and feel old one lol I still get on it couple times a week

But I don't want to be family one and settle down yet anyway

Everyone is different

im 28 and was engaged, if my fiance was the person i originally thought she was, i wouldve been happier married and settled down

not complaining though, just saying that i could be happy as settled down. im still happy, im okay spending my day shitposting at work, then banging skinny asian girls in the evenings/weekends. life is good atm

aint nothin about me average fam

some things are a little smaller than average

Late 20's and feel old one lol I still get on it couple times a week

But I don't want to be family one and settle down yet anyway

Everyone is different
Its alot of work.

Lots of bullshit goes into a relationship so that compounds significantly when you start a fam. The whole thing is a power struggle.

We're probably about the same age, once every now and then I feel the "pressure" due to friends and people the same age getting married and having families. Course they're trying to shame me into it

Married, starting a new career, living in the burbs, working on having kids. love it. It's Hip to be Square

Last edited:
2 kids(14 & 12)
Wife is still fkn hot(posted pics on here already so no more). We both go to the gym regularly. Kids are super active in school and sports so lots of running and traveling with them. We normally go out to lunch together once a week(at least). All of our really close friends now have been met through our boys sports(wrestling, football, bjj).

Back