• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a grotesque creature...

Obviously I need to drink blood to survive. But can I eat normal food as well? I've always thought a purely liquid diet would get old real fast.

Also, Vampire blood healing Humans is not confined to True Blood. It's also found in Kim Newman's Anno Dracula series, albeit not quite as dramatically. And with the exception of Telekinesis and Shape Shifting, the powers your Vampires are offering are pretty much identical to the ones the TB Vamps enjoy.

Interesting, I haven't watched any of that stuff so I'm compltely ignorant in that regard.

I would say that you can eat normal food safely, but it offers no nutritional value and you end up unable to digest it, so at some point, your body rejects it and you throw up.

Not really interested in that Werewolf deal there too many downsides.

This deal is much sweeter, the only downside is the no sunlight but I reckon I'd just be partying by night most of the time anyway so count me in.

Sleep all day
Party all night
Never grow old
Never die

It's fun to be a Vampire
...:icon_twis
- The Lost Boys

I'd take Loui's offer then go lift with the vampire bros at night and show them how to squat. They'd smoke me on the speed bag though.

I'll buy the Vampire for a Dollar.:icon_twis

The Werewolf offer sounds pretty sweet, but the method of transformation isn't even close; bang a smoking hot Vampire babe as she turns you, or kill some guy and eat his heart? I know which one I'm going to choose.

I'll buy the Vampire for a Dollar.:icon_twis

The Werewolf offer sounds pretty sweet, but the method of transformation isn't even close; bang a smoking hot Vampire babe as she turns you, or kill some guy and eat his heart? I know which one I'm going to choose.

Yeah agreed, the werewolf transformation is fucking dark.

Werewolf would be a pain in the ass. I'd be in the middle of posting some shit on Sherdog and then all of a sudden my hands'd be like 4 ft long and full of claws. Probably wouldn't even fit into my chair anymore. I'd probably just stand around and wait to transform back rather than seek bloody vengeance on my enemies, and by then somebody else would've posted whatever shit jokes I had planned

I'd turn Kate Beckinsale into my little vamp assistant making her wear her outfit from Underworld. Then become a Dexter like vampire killing off the criminals that escaped justice and deserve to die.

Vampires and werewolfs? That all we can freakin choose?

Vampires and werewolfs? That all we can freakin choose?

Well this is the vamp thread, the other is the werewolf thread. Too much writing per story to fit into one thread imo. If you want to check out the werewolf thread just check out my previous thread. I'm going to make one with multiple choices in the future though and just leave out the back story. I wanted to go fully in depth with these two threads and simply offer yes or no.

Sleep all day
Party all night
Never grow old
Never die

It's fun to be a Vampire
...:icon_twis
- The Lost Boys

giphy.gif

You've made like 3 of these threads already. Don't you have a job or something?

Though if this your job, then carry on.

Can I still get high is the real question

I would pull out the kukri I am always carying concealed (not kidding) and use it as in "Dracula". I guess if the granddaddy of all vampires was taken down by one, I'd be good.

Then I'd sell the corpses on Ebay.

And log in on Sherdog to brag.

Anyway, how old are you TS?

She's going to fuck you while she murders you. After that? Who knows? Nothing's for certain, but she did say that she'd stick with you and help you out.

If this happened, my wife would kill me. And not in an enjoyable way.

You've made like 3 of these threads already. Don't you have a job or something?

Though if this your job, then carry on.

There's two Threads running right now about Top Gun and it's upcoming sequel. At least RM's are fun.

Back