• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a certain fallen angel...

Real_Magi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You're home alone doing some sort of random, mindless thing in the evening -- maybe even posting on Sherdog. A strong smell of sulfur begins to fill the room and you start to search for the source of the pungent smell. In a far corner of the room, you can't help but notice that all of the light seems to actually avoid this area. As you study the pitch black gathering of darkness, you notice that something is forming out of that darkness. You panic and begin to move away, but the darkness has taken form, and it is now approaching you...

The darkness informs you that his name is Lucifer and he was once god's favorite angel. However you believe you would react in this moment, the Archangel before you waves his hand and relieves you of you ability to control your body. He then tells you to relax and don't fear, he wishes you no harm. He levitates your body onto your couch, then tells you not to move a muscle once he gives you your freedom back and if you so much as even consider running away or refusing to participate, he'll pull your testicles through your belly button, then force you to eat them. Afterward, you have your ability to move restored, and he tells you that he simply wishes to offer you a gift and you have the freedom to refuse his gift without fear of repercussion.

He describes this gift as an ancient source of power that he has given to a handful of men in times long forgotten. Should you accept this gift, you will gain the ability to become what is commonly referred to as a werewolf...

Should you accept his gift, you will be equipped with the ability to change into a 1,000 lb monstrosity with massive muscles, huge claws, elongated limbs, and athleticism that far rivals any animal or man. While in your werewolf form you can run at a top speed of 60 mph for minutes at a time, jump up to 100' horizontally, and 30' vertically. Your conditioning is so good that while you're jogging at a brisk 30 mph and catching your breath, you could run full out again after maybe 1 or 2 minutes.

In wolf form your bite force is something like 20,000 psi and you can take the head off of a man with a single swipe of your massive hands. You're so strong you could grab someone by the arm and just yank it right off.

You also have incredible healing that happens within seconds of a wound and is completed in seconds.

All of your senses are 100x more sensitive than that of the average human, other than the sense of touch, which is actually dulled while in wolf form because your skin is so thick and tough.

Your bones are incredibly dense and strong. Comparable to high tensil, carbon steel.

You can change when ever you want and you enjoy 25% of the strength and healing and athleticism while in human form. All in all, you're basically immortal and unstoppable by nearly any means that mankind has access to.

But there are severe downsides...

You have a severe weakness to silver. So severe that silver will stop you from transforming while it's touching you. It will also weaken your supernatural powers if it's within a few feet of you. A wound caused by silver can not heal until the silver is removed.

You have the mind and instincts of a predator. If animals or even people run in your presence it's very difficult to keep from chasing them and it gets much more difficult the closer it gets to a full moon.

You're insanely horny and if you're around an attractive female you can't help but approach her and try to win her over. If you were to witness something like a gorgeous, naked woman, you'd probably run up and sniff her vagina. Whether or not you react violently if she isn't into you depends entirely on how you react to that very situation right now. But one thing that makes this much easier is the fact that you take on certain abstract wolf characteristics to your facial features -- not strong enough to actually look like a wolf, but you end up being so incredibly attractive that most women would rate you a perfect ten.

Any prey animal is absolutely frightened of you. All animals know what you are and cats absolutely hate you. Going to a zoo would cause absolute insanity in the animals, and (if the moon was more than half full) you'd probably start chasing them around, change forms, then feed on one of the prey animals. Wolfs actually look up to you though and view you as alpha. Dogs love you, but are intimidated and approach you cautiously before going submissive.

If you hear dogs or wolves howling you have no choice but to join them in their song. High pitched instruments or music can also cause this, but the pull isn't as strong. This trait becomes stronger the closer the full moon is.

The night of a full moon, you have no control at all. You change into your wolf form, then go on a ravenous, bloodthirsty killing spree that no one other than wolves or dogs are safe from. What ever you do during this time, you have vivid memories of for the rest of your life. You are never full during the full moon and will continue to feed until the next morning. The insane amount of meat and blood you consume during this period is what powers your abilities until the next full moon.

In order for the magic to take effect (if you agree to become this abomination) you have to consume a still beating, human heart. How you accomplish this is entirely up to you. And don't worry about the taste, you start changing the second you put your hands on the heart, and by the time you take your first bite, it tastes delicious. But by the time you're done, you change into wolf form and go on your first uncontrollable killing spree. regardless of the phase of the moon.

You owe the dark one nothing in return for his gift, should you accept. And despite all of the strange quirks, people are naturally drawn to you and look up to you, especially the opposite sex. End up chasing some nearby runner and panting like a dog? People will just laugh it off and ask to have a beer with you later. Run up to some random sun bathing woman and sniff her vagina? She'd most likely end up having sex with you. Howl with your neighbor's dogs? They'd probably just laugh at you and actually come outside and strike up a conversation. For some reason, people just love you.

You have 24 hours to make your decision and you can't help but wonder what the fallen Archangel has to gain from this. Nevertheless, he will return in one day exactly, and he expects an answer...

Last edited:
I'd rather die fighting that sleazy fuck than become his lapdog, this rule applies to everyone, wizards, good angels, fallen angels and crackheads

some1s been playing too much skyrim

Oh and everything he says is completely literal. If you can find away around any of the negative side effects, you're in the clear.

some1s been playing too much skyrim

Was just looking at some sick art actually and wanted to do something with it, lol.

I'd do it but man I feel like I would just be hunted down and shot to death with silver bullets

I'd rather die fighting that sleazy fuck than become his lapdog, this rule applies to everyone, wizards, good angels, fallen angels and crackheads

How do you know he's sleazy? Have you ever met him?

I feel more inclined to say yes because you wrote this long shit than if lucifer threatened my ballsack

Id do anything the devil told me to do as long as I didnt have to read that fuckin encyclopedia you posted

Lol!

no i havent, in my defense i hate alot of people, real and symbolic all the same

Lol fair enough man.

Id do anything the devil told me to do as long as I didnt have to read that fuckin encyclopedia you posted

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

I'd do it but man I feel like I would just be hunted down and shot to death with silver bullets

I don't think that most people would actually believe that you were a true werewolf though. You could probably hunt indiscriminately without anyone actually knowing what you are. No one would believe it.

Given that being approach by Lucifer would prove christian theology correct, I wouldnt be accepting anything from him. Would run screaming to nearest church.

Oh yeah who wouldn't take this deal? Fuck work and supporting yourself (or a family), let's just get crunked then turn into a friggin werewolf. Soon as you get fired for not showing up to work because you're out raping women and tearing out people's throats, you can go live in the woods and be homeless just chillin in a cave all day.

No one in their right mind would take this deal.

I can't think of any net positive to this deal. Can something like a nuke or nerve gas kill a werewolf or does it have to be silver?

Given that being approach by Lucifer would prove christian theology correct, I wouldnt be accepting anything from him. Would run screaming to nearest church.

Then lucifer would pull your balls out through your Urethra as TS states

Would it really though? It proves that Lucifer exists, that's for sure. And you do know that some sort of deity created him, but at this point, that's all you know. He didn't say whether the bible was true, he didn't even say that his god cast him out. He simply said that he use to be his favorite.

I can't think of any net positive to this deal. Can something like a nuke or nerve gas kill a werewolf or does it have to be silver?

The healing is so strong that only silver can actually damage the werewolf.

Que? Why would anyone want this "gift"?

Back