• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're a billionaire and can live anywhere in the world, where's your primary residence?

Darling harbour in Sydney. Have a fishing boat docked the harbour. Be right next to the city and pretty close to some nice beaches.

It's actually in a southern Italian prison.........
tenor.gif

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

New Zealand or south Ireland, safest places in the world if things get bad.

I'd stay right here in the Bay Area, just move to a huge farm up past Napa and buy up all the land around me as far as the eye could see
I'd build a dope ass modern fancy pants house with glass walls and all the bells and whistles and then I'd fence in my my massive empire and get about a million rescue dogs and lots of cows
I'd help you barbecue them cows, Petey.

I would build a relatively small 2000 sq ft house in the mountains of summerlin nevada at a higher elevation it would be 3 stories tall and have a secret underground exit and helipad without neighbohrs. I dont like huge mansions. I think my car garage would actually be larger than my actual house because I would own atvs ,motorcycles and a bulletproof truck I wouldn't be driving around in some robbery bait like a mclaren or bugatti.

I like the location of this mansion even tho the mansion is too opulent for my tastes.

030822nevada_960x540.jpg
armormax.jpg

Probably really close to where I live now. I'm currently here to be near family. That wouldn't change. There is a private lake community pretty close by. I'd probably buy that and build my dream home at the best spot on the lake. I'd let my closest friends and family occupy the other homes that are already there if they want to.

I grew up with a tightly knit extended family and loved it. I couldn't take that away from my kids. I'd love to move to a mountain lake in the Alps or the Rockies if I could convince everyone I love to go as well. That's very unlikely, though.

if laws and shit didn't mattur

penthouse mega condo in Shanghai Lujiazui
assuming I had the ends to maintain the lifestyle of the rich shanghaier as well
Yea considering buildings in china crumble all the time due to lack of building code restrictions, thats a hard no for me.

I'd stay right here in the Bay Area, just move to a huge farm up past Napa and buy up all the land around me as far as the eye could see
I'd build a dope ass modern fancy pants house with glass walls and all the bells and whistles and then I'd fence in my my massive empire and get about a million rescue dogs and lots of cows
Sad thing is with the cost of living up there it might only get you a double wide trailer and a second hand craftsman mower

I'd stay UK based, just miles away from any other fuckwit, probably a nice place in the Yorkshire Dales or Lake District. With all that money I'd just ping pong around the world staying in luxury accommodation.

Back