• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your UFC 200 main card predictions...

Alright...

Bones
Brock
Tate
Aldo
Cain....

Hopefully I win big with my sherbets.

How do you think Lesnar wins? GNP? Round 1?
When I look at this fight subjectively I struggle to pick a winner. On one hand I see Hunt landing some body and head shots that just paralyze Lesnar much like Overeem did and laying it on. However, I struggle to see Hunt properly following him to the ground to finish him which is going to be necessary.

Carwin hit Lesnar with everything you can hit him with and the guy didn't get knocked out. Let's be honest the idea that Hunt walk off Ko's him is a bit far fetched. You have to follow him down and finish it and that takes a lot.

I think about Lesnar being the largest/fastest/most explosive/most athletic wrestler that Hunt has ever had to deal with physically. This has been the case with any opponent of Lesnar. I think Hunt is tasked with a greater feat of keeping Lesnar from taking him down rather than Brock having to survive strikes from Hunt.

I see GNP on an exhausted Hunt who expends a lot of energy defending take downs from Lesnar and being worn down by the physicality of a 280lb DE sized wrestler.

That said if Hunt does brutalize him it won't shock me. Tbis isn't a fight I would bet on I am just not sure enough, but my gut says that's how it goes down.

Jones
Hunt
Tate
Aldo
Cain

1. Jones will maintain distance, score with kicks and strikes and win by TKO in the 4th or 5th as DC gasses,
2. Hunt will KO Lesnar in round 1 or 2.
3. Tate will wait Nunes out until the third round and, as Nunes gasses, she will get more aggressive in shooting and get a submission in the 4th or 5th round.
4. Aldo by TKO.
5. Cain by decision after relentless wall and stall and pressure.

Light Heavyweight-Daniel Cormier(c)vs.Jon Jones (ic)

Heavyweight-Brock Lesnar vs.Mark Hunt

Women's Bantamweight-Miesha Tate (c)vs Amanda Nunes

Featherweight-José Aldo vs.Frankie Edgar

Heavyweight-Cain Velasquez vs.Travis Browne

who you got?

Jones - UD
Hunt - TKO 2
Nunes - TKO 1
Edgar - UD
Velasquez - Close but UD (point deduction for Browe at some point of the fight)

POPCORN
POPCORN

POPCORN
POPCORN

POPCORN with the Ronda angle, otherwise POPCORN

Jones by UD
Hunt by KO
Tate by Submission (late in rounds Amanda's gas tank can't handle)
Edgar by Split Decision
Browne by TKO

Jones
Hunt
Miesha
Edgar
Cain

Back