Your TRUE feelings of Mike Perry

berserknick

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As we've all noticed around here, Mike Perry's name is flying around just as much as Conor McGregror, if not more the past couple of weeks.

On the Internet, sometimes we can detect sarcasm, and other times we can't.

Right now is one of those times I can't honestly tell if he is truly getting love on here and people are fans or if it's just troll jobs by people who are making fun of him.

I don't care if anyone calls me stupid for not knowing what Sherdog is actually thinking here. I want to know straight up, are a lot of you ACTUALLY Mike Perry fans or is this a big joke?

I'm not actually sure who he is tbh. I know he starched Lim and recently got a TKO but idk where the fan cult comes from.

Then again I skip post fight interviews, twitter and whatnot so maybe people like his shtick?

He is the 2nd greatest of all time

behind fedor of course

giphy.gif

Most sherdoggers want to play with his nipples.

giphy.gif

All of it is not real TS wake up.

Sincerely its awesome but not an ounce of it is real.

While we are at it I've got some land on Mars I'd like to sell you, TS

my true feelings are that he would finish conor within 60 seconds

"That's Realer than real-deal Hollyfield
And now all you Conor huggers and fake fan boys know how I feel"

I listen to his interviews every time i fall asleep.
I watch his documentary every time i'm sad.
I started to eat cheesecakes and cookies because he eats them.

How about in Haiku form?

Platinum is love
Dem hands are foraged of stone
Blessed be the GOAT King

I was going to edit it to forged of steel but after checking the definition of forage

1. 2.
    a wide search over an area in order to obtain something, especially food or provisions.
It was like the divine hit me.

Last edited:
Thought it was sarcasm boiiii Arghhhhhh!!! Platinum is the real deal.
#PlatinumNation

As we've all noticed around here, Mike Perry's name is flying around just as much as Conor McGregror, if not more the past couple of weeks.

On the Internet, sometimes we can detect sarcasm, and other times we can't.

Right now is one of those times I can't honestly tell if he is truly getting love on here and people are fans or if it's just troll jobs by people who are making fun of him.

I don't care if anyone calls me stupid for not knowing what Sherdog is actually thinking here. I want to know straight up, are a lot of you ACTUALLY Mike Perry fans or is this a big joke?
I think it's identical to the way the Conor train started. Fan-friendly style and not afraid to speak his mind. But the Perry train is mostly just making fun of the Conor train, and it seems like a lot of people on board with Perry are notorious Conor haters.

That said, people are overlooking the real train. Get on board now, folks. This is the ground-floor. The war wagon of Mickey Gall is taking off! Join before it's cool!

Back