Your Top 5 WMMA KO/TKO's?

Dude. Look at the gifs . They all go limp and unconscious. Welli lands on her ass..

Look at Jessica eye that's a ko, hell look at Rose when she gets slammed that's a ko.

That is definitely not what happened. You really should stop making yourself look stupid when there is video evidence of what actually happened, and you are trying to infer what happened below the gif line. Since you obviously are unaware, yes she slightly slowed down before the head hitting the mat that woke her up incident. However, it was her leg getting stuck being bent backwards ala Cro Cop, not her ass hitting the ground.

I'm so angry!!!

Nah, for real I just think it's dumb that there's a stereotype that WMMA doesn't have many KOs. It's true that the finishing rate is lower than the men's divisions, but there are still lots of great KOs in the women's divisions. Just in the UFC there are dozens of great ones. In other orgs there are countless.

It's not exactly a fair comparison to just look at the men's & women's and say they have a lower finishing rate, considering the highest weight class for the women in the UFC is 145. It's not like the men are known for their prolific finishers at the low weight classes. Hell, the fights at 125 were so boring that there was a lot of talk about scrapping the division lol.

I'm waiting for the UFC to one punch ko wmma back to whatever league in Japan they all came from.....and throw in the 125lb dudes as a bonus.
Still more exciting than wmma.
ConcreteCornyFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Back