Your Top 3 Games from PS3

Didn't play TLOU on PS3 but when I did play it on PS4 I was pretty disappointed.

1. Uncharted 2
2. Batman Arkham Asylum
3. GTA IV

Red Dead Redemption, New Vegas, and Uncharted 2 or Batman: Arkham City.

Why?
If anything, the PS4 port is better because it's 1080p and 60 fps.

Wasn't a fan of the gameplay, I guess I expected it to be a little more like Uncharted which is one of my favorite series and was disappointed when it wasn't.

It looked good and it was a great game just not for me.

Wasn't a fan of the gameplay, I guess I expected it to be a little more like Uncharted which is one of my favorite series and was disappointed when it wasn't.

It looked good and it was a great game just not for me.
What difficulty level did you play at? It's a damn scary and atmospheric survival horror game on hard.

Wow so many nominations for the last of us. Guess I'll have to play it.

Does it play like fallout 3? And is the content unsuitable for kids? It's hard for me to find time to play when my 6 year old isn't around.

Not for kids. Not like Fallout 3. It's basically a linear third person action/stealth game. It's from the makers of "Uncharted", so think that style with more robust gameplay, and very light RPG elements.

there's a lot of games I didn't play but these were my favourite experiences on PS3

-Demons Souls + Dark Souls (counting these together)

-Mass Effect 2

-Fallout 3

Honourable mention: Deus Ex Human Revolution

My ps3 favs

1. XCOM Enemy Within
2. Rogue Legacy
3. Red Dead Redemption

My all three MAG answer was kind of a joke (number one would be mag for sure) but whats with all the multiplat answers in this thread. It seems obvious that the question would be about exclusives.

Uncharted
Arkham
The Last of Us

Demons souls, dark souls, dark souls 2 with all the dlc

withstanding replaybility

Exclusives only

MGS4
God of War 3
Uncharted 2

No restriction

MGS4
Fallout 3
Arkaham Asylum/City

Its so damn hard to pick only 3, but if I must....

MGS4
Uncharted 2
The Last of Us

Honorable mention: God of War 3

I'm only mentioning exclusives, but there are multiplatform games that I hold in high regards too. There are more, but I'll stick to those 4 as my favorite exclusives.

Back