• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your top 10 P4P Kickboxing rankings?

How come Nieky is a joke? your avatar says different.

And RvR isn't overrated, he earned everything he has and I don't consider people is hyping him. We just look at him at what he is, a very young power war force that is still learning. His technique isn't maybe the most polished but it's pretty slick.

Dont feed the troll amigo.

How come Nieky is a joke? your avatar says different.

And RvR isn't overrated, he earned everything he has and I don't consider people is hyping him. We just look at him at what he is, a very young power war force that is still learning. His technique isn't maybe the most polished but it's pretty slick.

Nieky was getting tagged by Michael Johnson in the UFC. A lighter weight MMA guy beating him. He is a joke.

RvR is a joke too. He hides behind big gloves that Glory uses to protect their dutch style crap. He has a no brainer style. power war force? lol. more like a weak pussy cat hiding behind Glory rules. No worries. Sittichai will expose this stumpy goof.

Nieky was getting tagged by Michael Johnson in the UFC. A lighter weight MMA guy beating him. He is a joke.

Overeem beat the shit out of everyone in K-1 and then went to UFC to get knocked the fuck out by Bigfoot, Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell. What you saw in a sparring match of Nieky isnt anything tho. Don't feel like you know what will happen. And Michael Johnson is a very good striker.

Now, you are the typical guy that hates everyone. Too extremist. You need to change that, it's not like that, like "this one is good but this other one (that is almost as close as good as the first one) is shit". That mentality is stupid...

RvR is a joke too. He hides behind big gloves that Glory uses to protect their dutch style crap. He has a no brainer style. power war force? lol. more like a weak pussy cat hiding behind Glory rules. No worries. Sittichai will expose this stumpy goof.

Alright, do you think Sittichai will have an easy time with him? you are dreaming if so, I think it's a close matchup. You will be surprised if you think Sittichai will run through him.

The new Glory gloves do seem bulky as hell though, part of the reason I like watching old fights so much (both MT and boxing) is that the gloves used were literally bag gloves in size.

Overeem beat the shit out of everyone in K-1 and then went to UFC to get knocked the fuck out by Bigfoot, Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell. What you saw in a sparring match of Nieky isnt anything tho. Don't feel like you know what will happen. And Michael Johnson is a very good striker.

Now, you are the typical guy that hates everyone. Too extremist. You need to change that, it's not like that, like "this one is good but this other one (that is almost as close as good as the first one) is shit". That mentality is stupid...

Alright, do you think Sittichai will have an easy time with him? you are dreaming if so, I think it's a close matchup. You will be surprised if you think Sittichai will run through him.

He won't because glory sucksand they protect robin with big glove rules.

bring back Celestial Kid.

1mbbGbe.png

Last edited:
I would say:

1. Takeru
2. Petpanomrung
3. Sittichai
4. Tenshin
5. Pereira
6. Kyshenko
7. Rico
8. Kaew
9. Doumbe
10. Petmorakot :D

Right now i would probably say
1. Sittichai
2. Doumbe
3. Petpanomrung
4. Pereira
5. Petrosyan
6. Marat Grigorian
7. Tenshin
8. Qui Jian Liang
9. Verhoevem
10. Takeru

I can't put Takeru or Tenshin as number one because they only fought at home, everyone knows how is difficult to perform outside your own country (travel, climate, judge...), unlike a sittichai who performs all around the world.

It was Sittichai until he lost to Marat. it really sucks that happened. I dont have a clear #1 to mind right now

It was Sittichai until he lost to Marat. it really sucks that happened. I dont have a clear #1 to mind right now
He beat him multiple times and lost a close fight. Doesn't really change anything for me to be honest.

No Petpanomrung? And why that much love for Takeru?

Anyway kickboxing is a clusterfuck I have no idea how my own rankings would look like.
I think Petpanomrung would beat Sittichai in a kickboxing match. But Sittichai has more significant wins so going by accomplishment, Sittichai is the best. If Petpanomrung were to fight and beat QJL and Kaew, i'd probably say Petpanomrung is #1 P4P. I also think he'd beat them convincingly.

I think Wei Rui is a quite overlooked fighter also

No Petpanomrung? And why that much love for Takeru?

Anyway kickboxing is a clusterfuck I have no idea how my own rankings would look like.

Glorys featherweight division is kinda weak, and Pets resume isn't all that great. Number one featherweight in the world is Qui Liangliang. I'd probably have him on the #11 spot.

Takeru by being a dominant three-times K-1 champ, with some decent names on the record. I rather give to to some Lightweight to be honest, but that situation is a little complicated right now with Sittichai losing, Petrosyan being in ONE, and Marat being 1-4 against Sittichai.

Back