Your reaction when Khabib gets injured or misses weight for Conor fight

gdmclean

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Its inevitable this will happen. The anti-climax for big UFC events has been rampant since Jon Jones came on to the scene. Khabib has a habit of stuffing up headlining cards, so despite being a huge fan i can just see this epic fail at some stage before the fight happens.

Anyway, my reaction will be:

tenor.gif

I figured out Tony’s post. Khabib has pulled out of the fight with an injury. He let the UFC know, and they decided to keep it quiet until they can figure out how to save 229. They hit up Ferguson first, he agrees instantly of course. Just waiting on Conor. The “probably calling on pterodactyls” line is meaning Conor would have to go out of his way to fight GSP instead in order to duck him this time (from Tony’s perspective), the “I owe you one” is a reference to said ducking.
Tony has also just tweeted this:
I’ll add that the last training photo Conor posted on insta was 4 days ago and Khabib’s last was 2 days ago, since then he’s posted nothing but faith in Allah type stuff.

I’d rather see Tony vs Connor anyway so I’d be like

DF51BF26-AB32-4C5F-86C1-22902B5EB78F.gif

Fake "huge fan" News.

I figured out Tony’s post. Khabib has pulled out of the fight with an injury. He let the UFC know, and they decided to keep it quiet until they can figure out how to save 229. They hit up Ferguson first, he agrees instantly of course. Just waiting on Conor. The “probably calling on pterodactyls” line is meaning Conor would have to go out of his way to fight GSP instead in order to duck him this time (from Tony’s perspective), the “I owe you one” is a reference to said ducking.
I’ll add that the last training photo Conor posted on insta was 4 days ago and Khabib’s last was 2 days ago, since then he’s posted nothing but faith in Allah type stuff.

I would actually be more excited to see McG vs El Cucuy, than Khabib.

That fight would be pure fireworks.

I'll be happy because that means I won my bet on Khabib not making it to the fight

<TheWire1>

Any combination of Conor/Tony/Khabib gets me harder than prime Jessica Alba, does that make me gay?

I would probably stop being a Khabib fan.

As long as I get any combination with either Ferg or Lee I could live with it.

They have got to have some replacement plan. The card besides the main event is extremely weak so far.

Back