Your reaction when DC misses weight

swole420

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
DOqLXrt.gif

He just posted a pic in instagram, saying its been his easiest weight cut so far

Never going to happen, he has had a loooong camp to get to the right weight. If he does though, he should be punished severely given that this is a huge title match. Again, would never happen though.

I hate these random post a random gif when ...happens. Not sure how these aren't thrown into wasteland. They provide no value.

I hate these random post a random gif when ...happens. Not sure how these aren't thrown into wasteland. They provide no value.

Disagree, they can be fun. The problem here is that DC won't miss weight, nor will he be close to missing weight.

Don't even joke about that TS....geez...

Sherdog would IMPLODE

Disagree, they can be fun. The problem here is that DC won't miss weight, nor will he be close to missing weight.

I agree he won't miss weight. And if he did Dana's reaction would be priceless , especially if jones said no to the fight! An epic rant by Dana for sure.

I agree he won't miss weight. And if he did Dana's reaction would be priceless , especially if jones said no to the fight! An epic rant by Dana for sure.

More epic is that they fight at catch weight for a non title fight, and DC wins, but walks away without the belt.

Back