Your reaction when Conor KO's Khabob In the first round of the Rematch?

tenor.gif

Never happening troll lol

I don't believe he'll ever take a rematch, if he does and does KO "Khabob" in round one...

200.gif

Lol yeah there's no way that ever happens

<36>

My instinct is to say Conor is not getting a rematch for incredibly obvious reasons.

But then again......................... UFC 2019,,,,,,

I’d probably declare myself back on the McGregor wagon and say “I always knew he’d turn it around.”

Conor will forever be Khabib's bitch. Just like he is forever Nate's bitch even though he eeked out a decision in the rematch. It doesn't matter what happens from here on out, we thoroughly enjoyed Conor humiliated already.

What fuckin fantasy land do you live in?

In a land where Conors balls are so big he and his fellow fanbois can latch on to them and never have to let go.

Who ?
Are you talking about that retired internet troll that is spamming provocative messages on Twitter in a desperate attempt to stay relevant while being investigated for rape charges ???

Give Raging Al to Conor and let Al knock out Conor when he shows Conor why you need heart for this sport. Conor should have to work his way up to Khabib, he has to show he can compete in the current lightweight division.

Extremely unlikely. Even if he ever he dropped Khabib he wouldn't dare follow him to the mat, he forced Nate to stand back up even after 3 knockdowns in the second fight. Khabib aint no Alvarez and he aint no 145er.

Back