Your reaction to Wonderboy stopping Hendricks?

Honestly wasn't that surprised, after I saw Wonderboy jumping around and getting comfortable with kicks I began to wonder how Hendricks was going to be able to hold him down. He got in a few decent shots but was tiring himself out against the taller fighter, who clearly could defend the wrestling well.

1qVpg7F-1.gif

I was really impressed. The boy is legit. Hendricks needs leg kicks.

Honestly wasn't that surprised, after I saw Wonderboy jumping around and getting comfortable with kicks I began to wonder how Hendricks was going to be able to hold him down. He got in a few decent shots but was tiring himself out against the taller fighter, who clearly could defend the wrestling well.
sure...why didnt you make a prediction? its funny how some people pretend to saw it coming. As soon as theres a big upset.

Just saw it, my words were "that was amazing."

sure...why didnt you make a prediction? its funny how some people pretend to saw it coming. As soon as theres a big upset.
This may be true in some cases but not here. This was by now means a "big upset"

This may be true in some cases but not here. This was by now means a "big upset"
oh yeah you predict deez tingz.
:rolleyes: oh yeah its no big upset people are just overreacting to another close fight johnny hendricks was supposed to win by UD.

It's simple: because I'd never seen Wonderboy fight until this one so any prediction. After the first few exchanges it was clear how it was going to go. If you read my post with that context in mind, you'll see I just described what I saw in that moment.

No real powers of clairvoyance needed. Why do you feel it was a big upset?

oh yeah you predict deez tingz.

:rolleyes: oh yeah its no big upset people are just overreacting to another close fight johnny hendricks was supposed to win by UD.
I really hope you're drunk because you make zero sense .

It's simple: because I'd never seen Wonderboy fight until this one. After the first few exchanges it was clear how it was going to go. If you read my post with that context in mind, you'll see I just described what I saw in that moment.

No real powers of clairvoyance needed.
yeah like no fights ever turn around after the first few exhange :rolleyes:

I really hope you're drunk because you make zero sense .
i dont drink. you say i dont make sense you probably can't read. this is a big upset. which you claim you saw it coming. let me guess you saw overeem koing jds too? weidman vs silva too? gps vs serra? omg you are amazing! :rolleyes:

i dont drink. you say i dont make sense you probably can't read. this is a big upset. which you claim you saw it coming. let me guess you saw overeem koing jds too? weidman vs silva too? gps vs serra? omg you are amazing! :rolleyes:
I never once said I seen it coming lol WTF are you talking about. I seen it as a definite possibility though. Comparing this to GSP vs Serra? Lol what a joke . Nowhere near the same

yeah like no fighters ever turn around after the first few exhange :rolleyes:

Sure, but how? Hendricks didn't have the right tools for this fight and it was plain to anyone watching without preconceptions.

I never once said I seen it coming lol WTF are you talking about. I seen it as a definite possibility though. Comparing this to GSP vs Serra? Lol what a joke . Nowhere near the same
im done talking to you. since you're so great at predicting. you should bet money on fights and change your bum life. lol

Back