Your reaction to bj penn wearing 145lb gold

Xyiencemma

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jeremy-Renner.gif

The only gold thing BJ will ever earn again is gold teeth after his get knocked out.

Never happen. Even if by some miracle he gets by Edgar, Aldo would whoop his ass all over the octagon.

Never happen. Even if by some miracle he gets by Edgar, Aldo would whoop his ass all over the octagon.

Add to the fact, I would love to see if he could get past Lamas , Zombie, Swanson or even Poirer

Yeah Aldo will smack him around

Maybe if he was younger

I would cry. First 3 division champ.

I would cry. First 3 division champ.

Probably he would be the last one too. He would be in a unique position where the competition wasn't so stiff that it was a near impossible feat

I like BJ a lot but the chances are VERY slim. If he pulled it off by avenging the losses to Edgar and beating Jose Aldo it would be the greatest career resurgence ever but not likely to happen

Probably he would be the last one too. He would be in a unique position where the competition wasn't so stiff that it was a near impossible feat

Not to mention he'd be moving down to accomplish 3 divisions, which isn't as impressive as it would be if he were going for gold at MW. I know BJ wants Frankie, which is probably the reason he is moving down in the first place, but I like the BJ that moves up much more, win or lose.

I would be ecstatic. BJ at his best, imo, is the number 1 p4p fighter in the world. Incredible TDD, incredible boxing, excellent takedowns and BJJ...

Back