Your Reaction If Miocic Defeats Overeem Will Be...

I'm not sure if things will happen that fast, but you never know.

If Overeem chases Miocic like Werdum, maybe it does happen fast.
Calcureem will play it safe as he has done his last few fights, gauging the distance and frustrating Miocic - if he can keep that up he'll either KO the champ or win a decision.

However I find it more likely Miocic has confidence in his chin, will come forward with pressure - eat a really hard shot or two and lay a big hand on the glass chin of Overeem - shattering it into a million pieces.

Big Reem fan but I can't get past that chin...

giphy.gif

Man, that's a good question. I actually wonder myself, lol.

I'm from Croatia and I like Stipe, but I also like Econoreem. I guess I like Stipe more as a person, since I find Reem to be a bully type, so I would say It's would go somewhat like:

boom-meme

Wow.... sherdog is against overeem on this one?!?!?! I cant believe my eyes.

His balls are probably hurt from all the nuthugging i see around here. There are even threads about him being goat and shit.

This one made me: <24>

wtf, how miocic has got some fans now

c'mon reem, destroy miocic

Calcureem will play it safe as he has done his last few fights, gauging the distance and frustrating Miocic - if he can keep that up he'll either KO the champ or win a decision.

However I find it more likely Miocic has confidence in his chin, will come forward with pressure - eat a really hard shot or two and lay a big hand on the glass chin of Overeem - shattering it into a million pieces.

Big Reem fan but I can't get past that chin...

I totally respect Overeem. Obviously he can strike with anyone.

But the chin is the issue.

Also, I think Stipe is better than people think he is.

Of course Reem can win, I'm just favoring Stipe right now.

Good luck to Reem and his fans.

I think the odds are 50:50 ... Overeem would be a favorite if he had a better chin...

So, no I wouldn't be surprised if either of them won.

The Reem era is nigh.

Your reaction when the liver kick lands and Stipe starts to crumble

fjuabWI.jpg

The Reem era is nigh.

Your reaction when the liver kick lands and Stipe starts to crumble

fjuabWI.jpg

It could happen. I mean, Stipe did lose to Struve. So it's possible.

Will the Reem Era be like the Machida Era?

I'm just playing around. If Reem wins, good for him. As a Pride fan I have a soft spot for Reem.

I totally respect Overeem. Obviously he can strike with anyone.

But the chin is the issue.

Also, I think Stipe is better than people think he is.

Of course Reem can win, I'm just favoring Stipe right now.

Good luck to Reem and his fans.

I think the fight is close and that Reem should be the favorite considering all his experience and overall skill set.

But I'm picking Stipe.. it's not sure thing either way you pick.

Best kick-boxer vs best boxer who can perform and impose his style would come out on top.. plus it's HW so even the less skilled one can land and shut the other down and then you factor in Reem's cracked chin that has been forgotten by most and it's a interesting situation.

Reem has improved his defense tendencies and is playing it all a lot more careful and slower so it will be interesting how Stipe would approach this fight.

Either way who wins here is going up vs Cain.. game over man :D

It could happen. I mean, Stipe did lose to Struve. So it's possible.

Will the Reem Era be like the Machida Era?

I'm just playing around. If Reem wins, good for him. As a Pride fan I have a soft spot for Reem.

Stipe did lose to Struve.. have you seen that fight recently.. do yourself a favor and watch that fight as soon as you got the time just to put some perspective on that all thing.

Stipe did lose to Struve.. have you seen that fight recently.. do yourself a favor and watch that fight as soon as you got the time just to put some perspective on that all thing.

I need to watch it, thanks for the tip.

Agreed, either guy can win. I'm really looking forward to this fight. Should be interesting however it goes.

Relative surprise. I will be picking The Reem to win, but have not been able to expend the kind of energy that it takes to be a fan of his after the horse meat shenanigans.

I guess I am meh on Stipe because he looks to much like a cross between Michael the Count Bisping and C.B. Dollaway. Or more specifically, Bisping face when he smelled a foul oder.

Back