Your reaction if Mike "Platinum" Perry loses tomorrow?

haplo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
0b8a3a2a759d6d12199eed2137bfa7f040db9ceaee0d152fbdd71ad5ad0983ec.jpg

Imagine If Mike completely blows it and gets knocked the fuck out, what will be your reaction and how can Sherdog survive the complete meltdown?

<{hughesimpress}>
<{anton}>

Then when everyone on the Platinum Paddy Waggon get their jimmies rustled, I'm gonna be like
<{1-4}>
<39>

i'd say, "oh well, that sucks" and go on about my life. 1 loss defines no one. well except rousey that is.

Platinum lose? Keep dreamin' son, what is made of platinum can not be bent, can not be broken, can not be defeated. Tune in to watch destiny unfold, a new champion is here, whether you like it or not.

When all the butthurt is flowing hard and when the jimmies are 'a rustlin', I will be here. The sustenance of tears will be exquisite. Delicious tears.

what's his record? it seems like outside of 5 or so people on here, that guy is relatively unknown. so is it really a surprise if he wins or loses?

0b8a3a2a759d6d12199eed2137bfa7f040db9ceaee0d152fbdd71ad5ad0983ec.jpg

Imagine If Mike completely blows it and gets knocked the fuck out, what will be your reaction and how can Sherdog survive the complete meltdown?
My response depends on how. But if he loses basically <mma4> "is normal" -anderson silva

Back