Your reaction if McGregor KO's Siver within 10 seconds ...

the-room-tv-throw-o.gif

I'd be like

Haha, i'm just kidding. My actual reaction will be the exact same as it has been since he first arrived in the UFC;

27231710.jpg

Last edited:
If he starched him right on the chin with a beautiful strike I'd like it. If it's a glancing blow/back of the head a`la Poirer/questionable stoppage I'd be disappointed. I don't dispute the validity of his last few wins at all. They are legit 150%. I just want to see him definitively KO somebody without it looking like he barely clipped the guy and the guy just threw up the white flag.

i want mcgregor to win but i'd be rather disappointed if it was all over in 10 seconds

There's a part of me that wants him to KO Siver in "under 2 minutes" like he predicted, but beyond that, I'd like to see a decent fight. The ten second KO's are kind of a let down for me too.

If he starched him right on the chin with a beautiful strike I'd like it. If it's a glancing blow/back of the head a`la Poirer/questionable stoppage I'd be disappointed. I don't dispute the validity of his last few wins at all. They are legit 150%. I just want to see him definitively KO somebody without it looking like he barely clipped the guy and the guy just threw up the white flag.

He puts fear and doubt in opponents with his power.

ezgif_com_gif_maker_3.gif

Holloway.png

ezgif_com_gif_maker_2.gif

bijj7s.png

Fight bigger names plz

Back