Your reaction if Jones gets DQ'd for eyepokes

you guys are pathetic. Shows how much temporary faith you in DC before you turn on him win or lose.

I'm pretty shocked the refs aren't harder on Jones for the eye pokes, considering he does it pretty much every fight. It even changed the momentum in fights before. It's like how Kongo used to always get away with kneeing everyone in the balls 500 times a fight.

Or Gus eye poking and getting tko immediately after.

As long as the referee calls the cokehead out on his bullshit I will be happy. So far he has been getting away with ridiculous fouls.

As long as the referee calls the cokehead out on his bullshit I will be happy. So far he has been getting away with ridiculous fouls.

You guys LOVE the idea of Jones being 'put in his place' by MCcarthy, huh? Lmao. So transparent, the agenda of some of you.

You guys LOVE the idea of Jones being 'put in his place' by MCcarthy, huh? Lmao. So transparent, the agenda of some of you.

Cool beans buddeh. You see right through me. Now go fuck yourself please.

Respectfully.

tumblr_mq1oafwCAa1sadndso1_400.gif

I don't want that to happen. I need an definitive answer, otherwise people will say DC is a fake champion.
I like both of them and so, the outcome will please me anyway, but I do need a real outcome.

48182307d438d1c42c9da6f2ff391238.gif

McCarthy's got anger and control issues... Jones should deliver an "unintentional" eye poke.
Refs all seem to be pretty close to the edge, but as far as I can remember Big John is the only one to actually break a dudes nose trying to stop the fight.

Lulz.

giphy.gif

I want Jones to lose, but I want to see a definitive finish.

I want both, him to lose by KO ideally, but also would be very pleased with an eyepoke disqualification. actually the latter may be the cause the former later on

Back