Your reaction if Hendo H-Bombs Bisping?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
If you think it can't happen again. <cheer>

If you think it can't happen again. <cheer>

i think this is the first fight ever where i want both fighters to lose

A part of me would be thrilled. Another part of me would be bummed for the Count.

I like them both, so I'll be watching as a neutral party.

cwtf.gif

A part of me would be thrilled. Another part of me would be bummed for the Count.

I like them both, so I'll be watching as a neutral party.

I'll laugh and then proceed to drink much in celebration of the event.

Not gonna happen, buddeh, believe you me.

I think it would be karma for cherry picking. I would also be sad as I like Bisping.

Hey, im not surprised motherfucker

I will probably get on Sherdog as fast as possible and look for amusing posts and animated gifs to like. I will also look for the Shoop Dat Bisping thread. Over the following weeks I will continue to check the emojis to see if there is a new Bisping face. I will then look for threads to post in and overuse the new Bisping emoji.

Once all of this is done I will look in the mirror and confirm to myself what a loser I am and start trying to get a real life but will be unsuccessful.

I will come back to Sherdog and do this all over again with the next fight.

<15>

It would be awesome but suck at the same time.

I think Bisping is ducking pretty much everybody in his division...or at least the top 12 guys. So I don't want him to win.

And Hendo all but retiring after his last fight. Until Bisping won his fight 15 minutes later. It would be crappy if Hendo won only to vacate, and retire. But maybe that's for the best.

Because Bisping's ducking and running his mouth are pissing me off. This GSP at 180 bullshit. If that fight happens it needs to be at 185 with the title on the line.

I see no real win in this situation. I think it's crap and shouldn't be happening.

It would be awesome but suck at the same time.

I think Bisping is ducking pretty much everybody in his division...or at least the top 12 guys. So I don't want him to win.

And Hendo all but retiring after his last fight. Until Bisping won his fight 15 minutes later. It would be crappy if Hendo won only to vacate, and retire. But maybe that's for the best.

Because Bisping's ducking and running his mouth are pissing me off. This GSP at 180 bullshit. If that fight happens it needs to be at 185 with the title on the line.

I see no real win in this situation. I think it's crap and shouldn't be happening.

I think we should get input from @TheRassler

Back