Your reaction if Dustin rocks Conor with a left ala Nate?

hes great at what he does best

U guys have no fight IQ

Literally gonna avoid replying to like 90% of posts here from now on.

As time goes on I see why fighters hate this place
90% of posts are just people posting memes. Simpletons.......

I love how you come to the rescue of your beloved Diaz, like the reply was towards you. The reply wasn’t even for you.

Dustin Poirier is by far a better/greater fighter than Nate Diaz and that doesn’t take “fight iq” to recognize, which you are using that term wrongly.
Do you think dustin would be a big favorite against Nate? I don’t.....

Do you think dustin would be a big favorite against Nate? I don’t.....
Big favorite? Nah I don’t think so either. I think it’ll be closer but Dustin would still be the favorite at 155. At 170 that’s a different story.

Big favorite? Nah I don’t think so either. I think it’ll be closer but Dustin would still be the favorite at 155. At 170 that’s a different story.
I agree but people want to pretend Diaz is just an average fighter.....

Reactions: Kb7
I agree but people want to pretend Diaz is just an average fighter.....
There is a reason for it, looking at his record the numbers pop out. But when you actually look at his opponents most of them were/have been in title contention or a champion be it in the UFC or a different org. Now when you watch the fights, Nates style has been figured out, just implementing the right gameplan is difficult enough for his opponents if they don’t toughness and cardio to keep up. Wrestling with a solid top game with sub defense has been his krypto and history has proven that. Nates a good fighter, I enjoy watching him fight, but he hasn’t fought a bad matchup stylistically in a long time.

I’d be not surprised motherfuckers. Dustin is 10x the fight he used to be. This is going to be a good one.

There is a reason for it, looking at his record the numbers pop out. But when you actually look at his opponents most of them were/have been in title contention or a champion be it in the UFC or a different org. Now when you watch the fights, Nates style has been figured out, just implementing the right gameplan is difficult enough for his opponents if they don’t toughness and cardio to keep up. Wrestling with a solid top game with sub defense has been his krypto and history has proven that. Nates a good fighter, I enjoy watching him fight, but he hasn’t fought a bad matchup stylistically in a long time.
Depending on the strengths of his opponents he can be neutralized. He’s a Diaz. But he’s a very tough last minute replacement fight for a striker.

It'll be nice
but wasn't Conor gassed by then?

Tbh, no. That was the start of him being "gassed". A bit like with Floyd, he was "gassed" from getting his brain rattled, and promptly gave up fighting in both instances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back