YOUR Reaction If Colin wins the rematch

LMAO Conner is like 2-3 in his last 5 with an MD
there's your star

If it goes to decision I'd think it was a fix like Diaz 2, but khabib ain't about to give up his undefeated record so... that'd be pretty weird to see.

If conor gets a finish I'd be super impressed

I saw some Conor hater wearing a fedora calling everyone a lad, then getting knocked out by a woman. I presumed it was you (more so for the getting knocked out than fedora part), but either way this is no doubt much more embarrassing than anything that happened to Conor fans.

tenor.gif

IooO.gif

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might have a chance to sleep him in the stand-up.

Now, I'm not so sure. He tagged Khabib flush a couple of times, and it didn't even remotely phase him.

Just not sure how he can beat him in a rematch.

There was nothing on Conor's shots. I remember one of the first punches I saw land, and immediately knew Conor wasn't winning this fight. This was a guy that mauled even Nate Diaz, but looked completely out of it. For spewing so much about Khabib's novice reactions (which he isn't wrong about), he did virtually nothing to set up stuff to abuse him for it either.

To me the biggest news coming out of the fight is how good Khabib takes a punch.
Like you I thought Conor had a good chance to KO him, but khabib took his shots well

I really dont remember Conor hitting Khabib before he got stuck to the canvas. Conors punches and just his movement looked fatigued in the rest of the fight.

Khabib did a great job but that version of Conor looked off and like he didnt really train that hard. Yeah. I know excuses...but thats the way he looked man. Just off and slow.

In the rematch he cant really look worse than he did the first time. If he doesnt come back strong (maybe not win but look better) Im gonna say fuck him he should retire.

He shouldn't even get the rematch but...whatever.

Will there be a rematch?

How many times did we watch Ronda get mauled gleefully until it got boring?

You don't know much about fighting do you?
I know a lot more than you if you think Conor is even close to the MMA fighter that Khabib is. Watching that fight, what on earth makes you think he has a chance in a rematch? Gtfo.

I know a lot more than you if you think Conor is even close to the MMA fighter that Khabib is. Watching that fight, what on earth makes you think he has a chance in a rematch? Gtfo.

It's fighting man, nothing is absolute, particularly in MMA. I'm sure you'll bet your house on Khabib in the rematch then if you're so sure?

There was nothing on Conor's shots. I remember one of the first punches I saw land, and immediately knew Conor wasn't winning this fight. This was a guy that mauled even Nate Diaz, but looked completely out of it. For spewing so much about Khabib's novice reactions (which he isn't wrong about), he did virtually nothing to set up stuff to abuse him for it either.

I rarely see comments as oblivious as this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back